Eva Longoria is an American actress, producer, director, activist and businesswoman. She is perhaps best known for her role as Gabrielle Solis on the ABC television series Desperate Housewives, which ran from 2004 to 2012 and for which she received Golden Globe and Screen Actors Guild Award nominations. She has also been involved with social issue documentaries as an Executive Producer including Food Chains and The Harvest.
Eva Jacqueline Longoria
Eva Longoria Christopher, Eva Longoria Parker
Actress, Director, Producer, Entrepreneur, Activist
Birthday / Date of Birth
Eva Longoria was born on March 15, 1975 in Corpus Christi, Texas, United States.
She’s currently 44 years old.
She has Mexican ancestry.
Eva Longoria went Roy Miller High School, Corpus Christi, Texas, USA followed by Marvin P. Baker Middle School. Afterward, she completed a degree in Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology (Study of anatomy, physiology and body movement) from Texas A&M University-Kingsville, Texas, USA in 1998. Eva finally enrolled herself to California State University, Northridge and completed a master’s degree in Chicano Studies in May 2013.
- Father – Enrique Longoria, Jr
- Mother – Ella Eva (Mireles)
- Siblings – Esmeralda Josephina Longoria (Older Sister), Elizabeth Judina Longoria (Older Sister), Emily Jeannette Longoria (Older Sister)
Anderson Group Public Relations, Ltd. (Publicist)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Eva Longoria has dated –
- JC Chasez (2004) – Eva dated American singer, songwriter and actor, JC Chasez for a while in 2004.
- Eduardo Cruz (2011-2012) – Eva Longoria started dating Spanish singer Eduardo Cruz in February 2011. After her divorce from Tony Parker, she was seen with Cruz having dinner. After that moment, the couple has stepped out together many times. “I am lucky to have found love again,” said Eva Longoria. After having an ON-OFF relationship, the duo finally broke in June 2012. She is 10 years (a decade) older than him.
- Mark Sanchez (2012) – American football player, Mark Sanchez had a 4 month-long relationship with Longoria. The couple was romantically linked from July 2012 until late October 2012.
- Ernesto Arguello (2013) – Miami (American) based entrepreneur and philanthropist, Ernesto Arguello dated Eva briefly from July to August 2013. They actually met in 2012 for the first time, when Ernesto was cast as a bachelor in a reality TV show Ready for Love, the same show of which Eva is a producer. It became one of the fastest breakups of 2013.
- Tyler Christopher (2002–2004) Eva Longoria was married to a television actor Tyler Christopher from 2002 until 2004.
- Tony Parker (2007–2011) She married NBA star Tony Parker in 2007, but they divorced in 2011.
- Jose Baston (2016-Present) She was married to a Mexican businessman, Jose Antonio Baston since 2013. They began dating each other in 2013. She gave birth to her first child, a son Santiago Enrique Baston, on June 19, 2018.
- In feet – 5 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 157 cm
- In meters – 1.57 m
- In Kilograms – 53 kg
- In Pounds – 117 lbs
- Measurements – 35-225-35
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
She wears a size 6 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Longoria had her first breakthrough role in 2003 when she was cast as Gabrielle Solis in the ABC comedy-drama Desperate Housewives, which made her a household name and earned several prestigious awards for her role.
Eva Longoria landed her first acting role in 2003 in the film ‘Snitch’d’ as Gabby. It was a direct-to-video film. Her first major role was as Jill Marin in the thriller ‘The Sentinel’ opposite Michael Douglas. The film was released in 2006 to critical acclaim.
Her first appearance on television came in 1999, when she hosted a segment of the TV show, L.A. In A Day, produced by Gary Ghiaey. Thereafter, she guest starred in Beverly Hills, 90210 and General Hospital before she was cast as Isabella Braña in the soap opera The Young and the Restless, produced by CBS Daytime. She was a series regular and appeared in a total of 143 episodes from 2001 until 2003. This role earned her a lot of fame and led her to the ladder of stardom.
Longoria has appeared in numerous television advertisements for brands like Diet Pepsi, VISA card, Vive by L’Oreal, L’Oréal Color-Expert (France), Heineken beer, Lays Potato Chips, Sheba cat food, etc.
Awards & Nominations
|2002||ALMA Awards||Outstanding Actress in a Daytime Drama||The Young and the Restless||Won|
|2005||Screen Actors Guild||Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series||Desperate Housewives||Won|
|2005||Teen Choice Awards||Choice TV Actress: Comedy||Desperate Housewives||Nominated|
|2005||Teen Choice Awards||Choice TV Breakout Performance – Female||Desperate Housewives||Won|
|2005||People’s Choice Awards||Favorite New TV Drama||Desperate Housewives||Won|
|2006||Screen Actors Guild||Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series||Desperate Housewives||Won|
|2006||ALMA Awards||Person of the Year||Won|
|2006||Golden Globe Awards||Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series – Musical or Comedy||Desperate Housewives||Nominated|
|2007||Bambi Awards||TV Series International||Desperate Housewives||Won|
|2007||People’s Choice Awards||Favorite Female TV Star||Desperate Housewives||Won|
|2007||Screen Actors Guild||Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series||Desperate Housewives||Nominated|
|2007||Teen Choice Awards||Choice TV Actress: Comedy||Desperate Housewives||Nominated|
|2008||Screen Actors Guild||Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series||Desperate Housewives||Nominated|
|2009||Screen Actors Guild||Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series||Desperate Housewives||Nominated|
|2010||Teen Choice Awards||Choice Female Red Carpet Icon||Nominated|
Eva Longoria Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Kiefer Sutherland
- Favorite Food – Breast, Salads and Strawberry Yogurt
- Favorite Drink – Pepsi Next
- Favorite Sport – Basketball
- Favorite Basketball Team – The San Antonio Spurs
- Favorite Restaurant – Katsuya (in Los Angeles, USA)
- Favorite Video Game – Pac-Man
- Favorite Authors – Isabel Allende, Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- Favorite Books – The House of the Spirits, Eva Luna, Daughter of Fortune (All books written by Isabel Allende)
- Favorite Designers – Cadile, Body Language, Stop Staring, Victoria Beckham
- Favorite Color – Red
Eva Longoria Net worth
Eva Longoria has a net worth of $35 million dollars as of 2019. She has many exotic cars in possession, including BMW X5, BMW 7 Series, 2011 BMW 750Li and Bentley Continental GTC.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Eva Longoria
- Eva Longoria founded Eva’s Heroes, a charity which helps developmentally disabled children in 2006.
- In March 2008, Eva Longoria opened the restaurant Beso (In Spanish: “Kiss”) in Hollywood with partner and celebrity chef Todd English.
- Jinxy is Eva’s pet dog. She used to occasionally bring it to the set of Desperate Housewives.
- She used to a headhunter.
- Longoria was crowned Miss Corpus Christi, USA in 1998.
- In 2005, she signed a lucrative deal with L-Oreal for 1 million pounds to be their brand’s image.
- In September 2006, she was placed on the cover of the 100th edition of Maxim magazine.
- Eva was named #38 in FHM’s “100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005” list.
- Longoria is the only woman to be ranked #1 on Maxim magazine’s Hot 100 Women list twice in 2005 and 2006, respectively.
- Eva Longoria co-owns a restaurant called Beso (In Spanish: “Kiss”) in Hollywood with celebrity chef Todd.English.
- People magazine named her one of 2012 Most Beautiful at Every Age.
- She published her first book, “Eva’s Kitchen: Cooking with Love for Family and Friends”, in April 2011.
- In 2011, She topped the Forbes magazine’s list of the highest-paid TV actresses for that year.
- She has stakes in several night clubs and restaurants.
- She is longtime best friend to fashion icon Victoria Beckham, who designed her wedding dress for her marriage to José Bastón.
- In March 2017, Longoria was listed by UK-based company Richtopia at number 42 in the list of 200 Most Influential Philanthropists and Social Entrepreneurs Worldwide.
- In March 2017, Eva Longoria launched her clothing line website on her official site.
- Eva received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame at 6906 Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood, California on April 16, 2018.