Elle Evans is an American model and actress. She modeled naked along with 15 other models for Samuel Bayer’s exhibition Diptychs & Triptychs. Evans was asked to pose as a centerfold for Playboy. Her pictorial was photographed by Stephen Wayda. In 2015, Evans appeared in another music video, this time for the band Muse and their single, Mercy.
Lindsey Gayle Evans
Birthday / Date of Birth
Elle Evans was born on the 9th of December 1989, in Paris, Texas, United States.
She’s currently 33 years old.
She has Scottish, English, Welsh, and traces of French Huguenot ancestry.
Elle went to Northwood High School and after graduating, she got enrolled at the Northwestern State University. She graduated from the university with a major in broadcast journalism.
- Father – Billy Wade Evans
- Mother – Julie Cecille Varnado
- Relatives – James Ricky Evans (Paternal Grandfather), Barbara Gayle Bramhall (Paternal Grandmother), Jerry Cecil Varnado (Maternal Grandfather), Margaret Rose Durham (Maternal Grandmother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Elle Evans has dated –
- Deadmau5 (2010-2011) – In 2010, Elle started going out with Canadian electro music producer and performer deadmau5 but they decided to end their relationship towards the second half of 2011.
- Matt Bellamy (2015-Present) – In 2015, Elle started going out with English singer and musician Matt Bellamy in the early months of. They were first spotted together while on a date at the popular West Hollywood restaurant Craig’s in February. In 2015, Elle and Matt made their first public appearance at the Coachella Music Festival. On June 13 the couple announced the birth of their daughter, Lovella Dawn Bellamy. She was born in Los Angeles on June 7, 2020.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 57 kg
- In Pounds – 126 lbs
- Measurements – 35-24-34
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Elle became known after appearing Robin Thicke’s music video for his single Blurred Lines. The music video generated over 600 million views and made the model part of a pop culture phenomenon. In 2008, she is a former pageant titleholder who held the Miss Louisiana Teen USA. In 2013, Featuring in two music videos of Beyoncé Haunted and Superpower increase her fame.
In 2015, Evans had her first film onscreen role in the comedy-horror flick named, Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse.
In 2014, Elle landed her first role in television by appearing Three Fingers of Crème de Menthe episode of the comedy TV series, Two and a Half Men.
Evans has done endorsement work for several brands such as NYX Cosmetics, AXE Apollo Cologne (2013), Carl’s Jr. Tex Mex Bacon Thickburger (2015), Kmart National Ad Campaign Money Can’t Buy Style (2013), AXE Apollo Cologne (2013), Wet ‘n Wild cosmetics (2014), Mary Kay Cosmetics (2014).
Elle Evans Net worth
Elle Evans has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Elle Evans
- Elle is managed by 3 Arts Entertainment and represented commercially by Agency for the Performing Arts.
- Elle relies on the guidance of Los Angeles-based trainer Al Jackson to keep her stunning figure in perfect shape.
- Evans is a huge fan of the music artist Beyoncé.
- In 2009, she was arrested for having possession of marijuana as well as for not paying her hotel bills. As a result, she was stripped of her titles.
- In 2010, Evans was cast by MMG in her first commercial. It was shot in China, and she appeared in it styled to look like Marilyn Monroe. The commercial aired all throughout Shanghai.
- In 2014, she was featured in Maxim’s September issue, painted gold from head to toe, celebrating the 50th anniversary of the film Goldfinger.
- In 2015, Evans appeared in another music video, this time for the band Muse and their single, Mercy.
- In 2015, Evans was cast in a Carl’s Jr. commercial for their new, Tex Mex Bacon-Thickburger. Donning a patriotic bikini to represent the ladies of Team U.S.A., Evans faces off in a volleyball game against model Alejandra Guilmant and Team Mexico to determine if the burger is More Tex, or more Mex.