Drew Scott is a Canadian actor, voice actor, producer, realtor, entrepreneur, singer, author and TV host. He is best known for hosting the home flip show, Property Brothers. Drew is also noted to be the identical twin brother of Jonathan Silver Scott and co-owner of the Scott Brothers franchise. Apart from being a successful businessman and actor, he is also a singer who has co-released several songs such as Hold On and Let the Night Shine In. As an executive producer, Drew has come up with several shows such as Brother vs Brother, Property Brothers, HGTV Insider and Tiny House.
Andrew Alfred Scott
Birthday / Date of Birth
Drew Scott was born on the 28th of April 1978, in Vancouver, Canada.
He is currently 45 years old.
Actor, Voice Actor, Producer, Realtor, Entrepreneur, Singer, Author, Host
Drew has released his music via SB Records.
Drew studied at the Thomas Haney Secondary School in Maple Ridge. Later, he graduated with a major in Kinesiology and a minor in Mathematics from the University of Calgary. In 2004, he successfully completed a real estate program to become a licensed realtor. Drew also enrolled in classes for acting as well as voice & speech training in Vancouver.
- Father – James Scott (Actor, Stuntman, Assistant Director)
- Mother – Joanne Scott (Paralegal)
- Siblings – James Daniel (Older Brother) (Host, Entrepreneur), Jonathan Scott (Identical Twin Older Brother) (Host, Entrepreneur, Author, Singer, Magician, Contractor)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Drew Scott has dated –
- Linda Phan (2010-Present) – Drew and creative director Linda Phan met in 2010 at a Toronto Fashion Week event. Thereafter, the couple started dating and would seldom live in a house that he and his brother Jonathan had bought in Las Vegas in 2010. They are both workaholics and spend most of their time traveling and working together. In 2016, the couple got engaged to each other and on May 12, 2018, they finally tied the knot in Italy.
- In feet – 6 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 193 cm
- In meters – 1.93 m
- In Kilograms – 78 kg
- In Pounds -172 lbs
He has Scottish ancestry.
Dark Brown (Natural)
Drew in several films such as Under the Apple Box (2012) and the Great American Dream (2013), and Co-producing and co-hosting the show Property Brothers and Brother vs Brother also Co-writing the books It Takes Two: Our Story (2017) and Dream Home: The Property Brothers’ Ultimate Guide to Finding & Fixing Your Perfect House (2016), which was featured in the The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal bestseller lists.
Scott has contributed his voice and guitar skills to the release of 2 country songs, Hold On (2015) and Let the Light Shine In (2015). Drew and his brother Jonathan have also released several singles including You Chose Me(2018) and My House (2017).
In 2008, Drew made his theatrical film debut in the movie, Possession. However, his part went uncredited. His first credited theatrical appearance was made in the movie, Dancing Ninja (2010). As a voice actor, Drew made his theatrical film debut as John in the movie, Girlfriend Experience (2008).
In 1997, Scott made his debut TV show appearance in Breaker High.
He has appeared in commercials for several brands such as, Chase (2017), QVC, Viggle, Dish Network, HGTV commercial for “Insider Secrets”, XFinity X1, Realtor.com, and Wayfair.com.
Drew Scott Net worth
Drew Scott net worth was estimated at a combined total of $100 million dollars in 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Drew Scott
- Instagram – mrdrewscott
- Twitter – Drew Scott
- YouTube Channel – Scott Brothers Entertainment, The Scott Brothers
Some Lesser Known Facts About Drew Scott
- Drew’s birth came as a surprise to his mother, as she didn’t know that she was pregnant with twins. He was brought into the world with his mother yelling “Oh Shit”.
- He is the youngest of the 3 siblings and was born just 4 minutes after his twin brother, Jonathan.
- Drew was 3 years old when he learned to ride a horse.
- His father immigrated to Canada from Scotland when he was a teenager to fulfill his dream of becoming a cowboy.
- Drew grew up on a horse farm in Maple Ridge. Later, they moved to Alberta and then to Calgary to start college.
- While in school, he was exceptionally good at basketball and volleyball and would often coach the teams.
- He was 18 years old when he and his brother bought their first house with a down payment of $250. The boys flipped the house and sold it for a profit of $50,000 the next year.
- He has also worked as a flight attendant, personal trainer, bikini store manager, busboy, website designer, and mall cop.
- In 2002, he and Jonathan started an independent production company called Dividian Production Group. However, in 2010, they renamed the company to Scott Brothers Entertainment.
- In 2004, he and his brother started a home decor, consulting, and property dealing company called the Scott Real Estate Inc.
- While pursuing his passion to become an actor in Vancouver, he went into a $100,000 debt. In order to cover up the expenses, he started the Scott Real Estate Inc. in Vancouver as well.
- In 2012, he won the Shooting Stars Celebrity challenge.
- Drew was the first brother to be offered a role in a show into the entertainment industry when he was selected to compete in Realtor Idol.
- In 2017, whatever he and his brother earned from their single My House, was donated it to the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
- He was selected to compete on Dancing With The Stars in 2017. He made it all the way to the finals but wrapped up his journey at the 4th position.
- In the past, he and his brother amassed the 2nd largest crowd at the Mall of America, first being by the popular boy band, One Direction.
- In the past, he had created short vine videos with viners such as Vincent Marcus, Manon Mathews, and Sara Hopkins.
- He is a huge fan of The Walking Dead series.
- Drew is a numismatist and also enjoys collecting Medieval weapons. He was 10 years old when he bought his first 3 swords.
- Being identical twins, the only way to tell them apart is Jonathan being almost an inch taller than Drew.
- He and his twin brother Jonathan stood alongside former First Lady Michelle Obama on the 5th annual campaign of Let’s Read Let’s Move.
- He has dual citizenship of Canada and the United Kingdom.
- In the past, he started the Grizzles NBA team to help raise money for youth charities.
- He has attained a 2nd-degree black belt in karate and has won several Canadian National Karate championships.
- Drew learned to play the guitar from his father.
- In 2014, they were listed on People‘s Men of the Year list.