Katie Lowes is an American actress, voice actress and theater director best known for portraying the role of Quinn Perkins in the ABC’s political drama series, Scandal. She has also made short appearances in shows like The Sopranos, Without a Trace, NCIS, Ghost Whisperer, Castle, Leverage, The Closer, Grey’s Anatomy and Private Practice.
Katie Quinn Lowes
Actress, Theater Director, Voice Actress
Birthday / Date of Birth
Katie Lowes was born on September 22, 1981 in Queens, New York City, New York, United States.
She is currently 37 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States
She has Irish ancestry on her father’s side and is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent on her mother’s side.
She grew up in a part Catholic (Father) and part Jewish (Mother) family.
Katie attended the New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts and graduated with a major in Acting.
- Father – Kevin Lowes
- Mother – Barbara J. Lowes
- Siblings – Sean Lowes (Brother)
Katie is represented by Framework Entertainment.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Katie has dated –
- Adam Shapiro – Katie is married to actor Adam Shapiro and in May 2017, it was announced that she was expecting her first child with Adam. Their son, Albee, was born on October 5, 2017.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 162 cm
- In meters – 1.62 m
- In Kilograms – 64 kg
- In Pounds -141 lbs
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Best Known For
Portraying the role of Quinn Perkins in the ABC political drama series, Scandal.
Katie made her theatrical film debut as Gemini in the rom-com drama, Quarter Life Crisis, in 2006. As a voice actress, she made her theatrical film debut in the animated comedy, Wreck-It Ralph, in 2012.
She made her first TV show appearance in the comedy-drama series, Rescue Me, in 2004.
Katie has not done endorsement work for any major brand yet.
- Chubby cheeks
- Dimpled smile
Katie Lowes Net Worth
Katie Lowes has a net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Katie Lowes
- She is one of the founders and directors of IAMA Theater Company along with her husband, Adam Shapiro.
- She also supports ‘black box theater’, which is a Southern California community.
- She has given her voice for many Disney features such as Frozen, Wreck It Ralph, Big Hero 6, Feast, and Zootopia.
- She has made small appearances in many well known shows such as The Sopranos, Without a Trace, NCIS, Ghost Whisperer, Castle, Leverage, The Closer, Grey’s Anatomy and Private Practice.
- In May 2018, she revealed in an episode of her podcast, Katie’s Crib, that before the birth of her first son, she suffered a miscarriage when she was 11 and a half weeks into the pregnancy.
- Visit her official website @ katielowes.com.