Daniella Pick is famous for her sweet voice and songs. She is a part of a well-settled musician family. She started her music career with her sister, Sharona. Their duo is known as The Pick Sisters. Some of the pair’s famous songs include Tamad Ola Hamangina, Shuv Hageshem and Zot Ahava among many others. Daniella appeared on the cover of the Israeli fashion magazines Go Style and Yedioth.
Actress, Model, Singer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Daniella Pick was born on the 21th of November 1983, in Ramat HaSharon, Tel Aviv, Israel.
She’s currently 39 years old.
She is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Svika Pick (Singer and Songwriter)
- Mother – Mirit Shem-Or
- Siblings – Sharona Pick (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Daniella Pick has dated –
- Quentin Tarantino (2018-Present) – In 2018, Daniella has been married to Quentin Tarantino. In February 2020, they welcomed their first child, son Leo Tarantino, and in July 2022, their daughter was born.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.658m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
Dark Brown (Natural)
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Daniella caught the spotlight after her marriage to legendary Hollywood director, Quentin Tarantino. Being a singer, she launched so many singles such as Yalla Yalla, Hayu Leilot, Oh Oh, What Is Love, and others. Pick also gets good money via modeling and television appearances.
In 2004, Daniella Pick had her first film onscreen role in the movie M.K. 22.
In September 2011, Pick released her first international single, recorded in England, titled Yalla Yalla.
Daniella Pick Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Henry Cavill
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Blue
Daniella Pick Net worth
Daniella Pick has an estimated net worth of $4 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – daniellapick
Some Lesser Known Facts About Daniella Pick
- Daniella followed in her father’s footsteps and launched her pop career in the early 2000s.
- In 2005, some of Pick’s famous music videos include English singles like Love me and More or Less.
- In 2009, she has also participated in the television series Big Brother VIP.
- In March 2009, Pick appeared in the reality show HaAh HaGadol VIP (Big Brother VIP) with her sister Sharona.
- Performing in almost all her song videos Pick’s 2012 rendition of the 1993 hip hop dance song What is Love was another showcase of the artist’s contemporary style and ability to provide a modern twist to olden songs.
- In 2019, Daniella starred alongside Leonardo DiCaprio movie Once Upon a Time in Hollywood as Daphna Ben-Cobo.