Dacre Montgomery is an Australian actor known for his portrayal of Jason Lee Scott in Power Rangers and Billy Hargrove in Stranger Things. He grew up being fascinated with the film industry. In 2011, his school’s yearbook showed him being hailed by his classmates as someone who was Most Likely to be a Hollywood Star. He officially started his career in 2010 with the short film Bertrand the Terrible. In 11 July 2019, he released his own podcast titled DKMH, which features his own poetry.
Dacre Kayd Montgomery-Harvey
Birthday / Date of Birth
Dacre Montgomery was born on 22nd of November 1994, in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
He is currently 25 years old.
On his father’s side, he has New Zealander ancestry and on his mother’s side, he is of Canadian descent.
Montgomery attended Mount Lawley Senior High School in his hometown. When Dacre was in Year 12, his fellow students voted for him to be The most likely student to become a Hollywood star in the annual yearbook. Montgomery continued his studies in the dramatic arts throughout his secondary schooling. Dacre completed his acting degree at WAAPA at Edith Cowan University in 2015.
- Father – Scott Montgomery (Worked in the film industry)
- Mother – Judith Barrett-Lennard (Worked in the film industry)
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Dacre Montgomery has dated –
Dacre has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 77 kg
- In Pounds – 170 lbs
- Measurements – 42–15–33
- Chest – 42 in or 107 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15 in or 38 cm
- Waist – 33 in or 84 cm
His shoe size is 10.5 (US).
Being cast in the role of the Red Ranger in the reboot of the Power Rangers and playing the role of Billy in the science fiction horror web series Stranger Things.
In 2010, Dacre was first seen in the role of Fred in a short film Bertrand the Terrible.
In 2017, Dacre made his television show debut with a role in the supernatural TV series, Stranger Things as Billy.
Dacre Montgomery hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand.
Awards & Nominations
|2017||Teen Choice Awards||Choice Sci-Fi Movie Actor||Power Rangers||Won|
|2018||24th Screen Actors Guild Awards||Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series||Stranger Things||Nominated|
|MTV Movie & TV Awards||Scene Stealer||Nominated|
Dacre Montgomery Favorites
His favorite things are unknown.
Dacre Montgomery Net worth
Dacre Montgomery has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Dacre Montgomery
- Instagram – dacremontgomery
- Twitter – Dacre Montgomery
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dacre Montgomery
- Dacre was known as a fat kid in school and was bullied a lot. His love for acting gave him strength and made him work toward his dream of being an actor by participating in school plays.
- He was not too good at academics and was much more interested in acting and other extracurricular activities.
- He grew up visiting film sets and watching actors perform in front of the camera.
- At the age of 12, he went to Vancouver with his parents and met an agent who advised him to lose weight. Dacre heeded the advice and went on a massive weight-loss journey.
- He started attending acting classes at the age of 12 and went to the Mount Lawley Senior High School.
- After graduating from Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts, he dabbled in local theater before getting his breakthrough in the industry.
- In 2010, he started his acting career as a teenager and appeared in a few short films, such as Bertrand the Terrible.
- In 2011, he appeared in the pilot episode of the series Family Tree.
- In 2015, he appeared in the short film Godot’s Clinic.
- In 2016, Montgomery joined the cast for the second season of the Netflix series Stranger Things as character Billy Hargrove.
- In 6 November 2017, Montgomery joined The True History of the Kelly Gang, based on the novel of the name, alongside Russell Crowe and Nicholas Hoult.
- In 11 July 2019, he released his own podcast titled DKMH, which features his own poetry. The description of the podcast states that he spent two years compiling his own poetry and getting wonderfully talented musicians to help him bring it to life.