Constance Nunes is an accomplished American mechanic, reality TV star, and model. She is famous for her work in Gotham Garage, featured in the hugely popular Netflix reality show Car Masters: Rust to Riches. She has worked with so many popular brands in the United States and other countries. She has signed the contract with the NTA Talent agency, which manages all her modeling works and appointments. The talented model has also modeled for many accessories and cosmetics. She advertised for Kim Kardashian Hollywood Game, Reebok Motorola and many more. Besides her work on the show, Nunes has also worked with numerous high-profile automobile companies, including Ford and Audi.
Model, Reality TV Personality, Social Media Star, Car Enthusiast
Birthday / Date of Birth
Constance Nunes was born on the 17th of November 1989, in Los Angeles, California, United States.
She’s currently 33 years old.
She has Portuguese ancestry.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Ernie Nunes (Seasoned mechanic and Amateur racer)
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Constance Nunes has dated –
- Jared Toller – Constance met her lover Jared Toller during a get- together party and that was the beginning of a long Love Story between two people who were attached to each pther right at first sight. After eight years of dating, they decided to move their relationship to marriage level. On February 9, 2019, they exchanged marital vows in California, the United States of America.
- In feet – 5 feet 7½ inches
- In centimeters – 171.5 cm
- In meters – 1.715 m
- In Kilograms – 58 kg
- In Pounds – 128 lbs.
- Measurements – 34-26-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 34C
She wears a size 9.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Constance became known for appearing in the reality television series, Car Masters: Rust to Riches, from 2018 to 2020. She has worked with so many popular brands in the United States and other countries. She has signed the contract with the NTA Talent agency, which manages all her modeling works and appointments.
In 2018, Nunes made her first TV show appearance in the show, Car Masters: Rust to Riches.
Constance has done endorsement work for several brands such as Wrangler, Jockey, and Jlux Label. She has also done commercial work for brands such as Reebok, Motorola, Finishing Touch, Rockstar Energy Drink, Converse, and Amazon.
Constance Nunes Net worth
Constance Nunes has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Constance Nunes
- Constance spent her childhood years growing up in the suburbs of Los Angeles, California.
- She is very close to her father and often shared his images on her social media account. She also said that his father is her great inspiration.
- Since childhood Constance is fond of cars. She saw her father working on cars and participating in races. She has also worked as a mechanic and worked on the engine of the cars.
- Constance started her modeling career after her teenage. As per her Instagram bio, she is managed by the NTA talent agency. She has modeled for many brands .
- She is also the owner of 1964.5, numbers matching, Ford Mustang. She is working on it for around 14 years to make ‘Babystang’ glory. Nunes has 15 years of experience in the automobile industry.
- In 2018, Nunes appeared as an engine expert in the Netflix TV series named Car Masters: Rust to Riches. Till 2020, she worked in 9 episodes. The other actors of the series are Tony Quinones, Michael ‘Caveman’ Pyle, Shawn Pilot, and Mark Towle.
- Constance has also garnered an impressive fan base on social media with more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram.
- In July 2021, Nunes is on the top page of Marciano by Guess site. She is the prime face of the JLUXLABEL brand.