Colton Haynes is an American actor and model. He subsequently appeared in a Bruce Weber photo shoot for Abercrombie & Fitch. Haynes began modeling in campaigns for Kira Plastinina, J. C. Penney and Ralph Lauren. In 2008, Haynes continued modeling in campaigns such as Verizon and also appeared in numerous magazine editorials such as Teen Vogue and Arena. He is known for his starring role as Jackson Whittemore in the MTV supernatural drama series Teen Wolf and as Roy Harper / Arsenal in the CW superhero television series Arrow.
Colton Lee Haynes
Birthday / Date of Birth
Colton Haynes was born on July 13, 1988, in Wichita, Kansas, United States.
He’s currently 31 years old.
He has English, Scottish, and Scots-Irish and Native American ancestry.
Colton attended Navarre High School in Florida, Andale High School in Kansas and finally graduated from Samuel Clemens High School in Schertz, Texas.
- Father – William Clayton Haynes
- Mother – Dana Denise Mitchell (Died as a result of cirrhosis in March 2018)
- Siblings – Clinton Haynes (Brother), Joshua Haynes (Brother), Willow Haynes (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Colton Haynes dated –
- Electra Avellan (2007-2008) – Venezuelan actress, Electra Avellan dated Haynes from 2007 to 2008. She is 2 years his senior.
- Zachary Quinto (2009) – The two actors Colton and Zachary had an encounter in 2009.
- Holland Roden (2011-2012) – After meeting on the set of Teen Wolf, actress Holland started dating Colton in October 2011. The couple separated in May 2012.
- Jeff Leatham (2017-2019) – In February 2017, Colton started dating celebrity florist Jeff Leatham. On March 11, 2017, they got engaged. Finally, on October 27, 2017, the couple got married. In May 2018, just 6 months after marriage, Colton applied for divorce from Jeff. Just two months after divorce filing, in July 2018, they were seen together at LAX Airport. After some months of inactivity, they were heading for divorce in December 2018.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 69 kg
- In Pounds – 152 lbs
- Measurements – 43-15-29
- Chest – 43 in or 109 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15 in or 38 cm
- Waist – 29 in or 74 cm
He wears a size 10 (US) shoe.
Playing Jackson Whittemore in the MTV’s Teen Wolf from 2011 to 2012 for seasons 1 and 2.
In 2007, he appeared as a cafe kid in the American science fiction action film, Transformers. His role is uncredited.
In 2007, Colton guest starred in CBS’ police procedural TV series CSI: Miami for his role as Brandon Fox in an episode titled Bang, Bang, Your Debt.
As a model, Colton advertised for Abercrombie & Fitch, Kira Plastinina, J.C. Penney, Ralph Lauren and Verizon.
Colton Haynes Favorites
His favorite things are unknown.
Colton Haynes Net worth
Colton Haynes has an estimated net worth of $4 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Colton Haynes
- Colton lost his virginity at 13.
- He started his career as a model at the age of 15.
- When in school in Texas, he was titled Most Likely to Be Famous.
- In 2007, he even appeared in the music video of I Don’t Love You by My Chemical Romance. He also auditioned for the role of Edward Cullen in the supernatural romance ‘Twilight’ that was later bagged by Robert Pattison.
- In 2008, Haynes continued modeling in campaigns such as Verizon and also appeared in numerous magazine editorials such as Teen Vogue and Arena.
- In 2010, he landed a main role on the ABC television show The Gates as Brett Crezski. He worked alongside Frank Grillo, Janina Gavankar and James Preston in the show for eleven episodes.
- Haynes appeared in Hero magazine’s #6 issue for their Winter 2011 / Spring 2012.
In 2013, he signed the recurring role of Roy Harper, a street thug in the crime-action television series Arrow. In the second and third season of the show, he returned as a main character playing Arsenal, a protégé of Arrow.
- In 2014, Haynes returned to his modeling roots by participating in Abercrombie & Fitch’s Making of a Star campaign.
- In 2016, he guest starred in the TV series The Grinder as Luke Grinder in the episodes The Retooling of Dean Sanderson and in Divergence.
- In 2017, it was announced that Colton would play a main role in the television horror series titled American Horror Story.
- In November 2017, Haynes was nominated to Out magazine’s OUT100 for 2017 in recognition of his coming out, his self-actualization and his professional work.
- In March 2019, Haynes spoke publicly about his experience with alcohol and drug addiction stating, In 10 years, there were maybe 25 days I didn’t drink. I remember when I started, it was a couple glasses of wine and it regressed into really dark times.