Christian Serratos is an American actress who plays Rosita Espinosa in AMC’s The Walking Dead TV series, based on the comic book of the same name. She is also known for playing Suzie Crabgrass in the Nickelodeon series Ned’s Declassified School Survival Guide and Angela Weber in The Twilight Saga series.
Christian Marie Bernardi
Birthday / Date of Birth
Christian Serratos was born on 21 September 1990, in Pasadena, California, United States.
She’s currently 28 years old.
Mixed (White and Hispanic)
Christian Serratos has Italian roots on her father’s side and is of Mexican descent on her mother’s side.
The details related to Christian Serratos’s educational qualifications are not known.
- Father – He has worked as a set construction worker.
- Mother – Christian Serratos’s mother has worked as a jewelry designer and public relations and marketing agent at ACSPR.
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Christian Serratos has dated –
- David Boyd (2014-Present) – Christian Serratos started dating Danish/American singer, David Boyd, who is also the lead singer of the alternative rock band named New Politics, in 2014. They have since been together and can often be seen attending various events while also enjoying their time with one another. Both David Boyd and Christian Serratos also keep their fans updated by posting a number of their pictures on their respective Instagram accounts. In March 2017, Christian Serratos revealed that she was expecting her first child with her boyfriend and then in May 2017, on mother’s day, she revealed that they have been blessed with a daughter whom they refer to as Wolfgang Serratos Boyd. The duo has since been in awe of the child.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 35-25-36
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Playing Rosita Espinosa in AMC’s horror television series, The Walking Dead since 2014. It is based on the comic book of the same name.
Christian Serratos made her acting debut in the 2008 romantic fantasy film, Twilight, where she played the role of Angela Weber. She reprised the role Twilight’s sequels The Twilight Saga: New Moon and The Twilight Saga: Eclipse.
Serratos was cast in the recurring role of Suzie Crabgrass in the Nickelodeon series Ned’s Declassified School Survival Guide in 2004. The series lasted three seasons, ending in 2007.
Christian Serratos has either endorsed or promoted a number of brands such as Smashbox Cosmetics, Hervé Léger, LAND of Distraction, H&M, Adidas Women, Stella McCartney, Naked Wardrobe, Maybelline New York, e.l.f. Cosmetics, Louis Vuitton and Marc Jacobs.
Awards & Nominations
|2008||29th Young Artist Awards||Best Performance in a TV Series – Recurring Young Actress||Nominated|
|2009||30th Young Artist Awards||Best Performance in a Feature Film – Supporting Young Actress||Won|
Christian Serratos Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Johnny Depp
- Favorite Actresses – Jayne Mansfield, Angelina Jolie
- Favorite Brand For Perfumes – Christian Dior
- Favorite Band – The Mars Volta
- Favorite Singer – Fiona Apple
- Favorite Movies – A Little Princess (1995), The House of Yes (1997), Practical Magic (1998), Tristan & Isolde (2006)
- Favorite TV Show – Breaking Bad
- Favorite Books – “The House of Leaves” by Mark Z. Danielewski, “The Host” by Stephenie Meyer
- Favorite Color – Blue
- Favorite Food – Pasta, Pizza
Christian Serratos Net worth
Christian Serratos has a estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Christian Serratos
- Instagram – christianserratos
Some Lesser Known Facts About Christian Serratos
- She started her pursuits as a figure skater at just 3 years old. She has said that it was a cutthroat business and she sometimes heard her coaches talking about the Olympics.
- Christian Serratos was only 7 years old when she was signed by the Ford Modeling Agency and soon after, she started modeling.
- At the age of 10, she was the model for a mannequin used in Old Navy.
- She received training in Tae Kwon Do and Hapkido.
- She is a big fan of actress, producer and philanthropist, Sandra Bullock.
- She knows different forms of dance like ballet, jazz and hip hop.
- In 2009, Christian was named one of People Magazine’s 100 Most Beautiful People in the world.
- She was ranked #65 on Maxim’s Hot 100 list in 2010.
- She was featured in the March 2015 issue of Playboy magazine in the “After Hours” section.
- She has also taken lessons in a couple of martial art forms such as Tae Kwon Do and Hapkido.
- She is a vegetarian and has posed for a number of PETA campaigns promoting a vegan lifestyle.