Rhona Mitra is an English actress, model, singer and songwriter. Mitra began her career as a model. She came to prominence as the Lara Croft model between 1997 and 1998. After completing her stint as Lara Croft, she concentrated on acting and is known for her roles as Holly Marie Begins on the sixth season of Party of Five as Tara Wilson on the final season of The Practice and the first and second seasons of Boston Legal as Detective Kit McGrawon the third season of Nip/Tuck in the lead role of the science fiction/action film Doomsday as Major Eden Sinclair as Sonja in Underworld: Rise of the Lycans as Major Rachel Dalton on the second and third seasons of Strike Back as Dr. Rachel Scott in the first two seasons of The Last Ship as an assassin in the Netflix film Game Over, Man! and as Mercy Graves in The CWseries Supergirl. She also had a major role in Ali G Indahouse.
Rhona Natasha Mitra
Actress, Model, Singer, Songwriter
Electronic Dance, Techno
She has released her music via Naked Records, XIII BIS Records
Birthday / Date of Birth
Rona Mitra was born on 9 August 1976, in Paddington, London, England, UK.
She’s currently 42 years old.
Beverly Hills, United States
Her father is an Indian, belonging to the state of Bengal and is an English descendant. Her mother is an Irish.
When Rhona was 8, she was sent to a boarding school. She studied in two schools, one being Roedean School.
- Father – Anthony Mitra (Cosmetic Surgeon)
- Mother – Nora Downey
- Siblings – Jason Wath Mitra (Older Brother), Guyan Mitra (Younger Brother) (Travel Writer)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rhona Mitra has dated –
- Matt Damon (2003) – Rhona dated American actor, screenwriter and producer Matt Damon in 2003.
- Carl Hagmier (2003) – Rhona was briefly linked with American businessman Carl Hagmier, the CEO of Nett Solutions, Inc, in 2003.
- John Mayer (2005) – Rhona had fling with American singer-songwriter, John Mayer in 2005.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 bs
- Measurements – 35-25-37
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist -25 inches
- Hip – 37 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
She got her break when she was picked as the live action model for Lara Croft, the lead character in Eidos Interactive’s Tomb Raider video game series. Her part in the television series, Party of Five, Gideon’s Crossing, The Practice, Boston Legal, Strike Back and The Last Ship.
Rhona Mitra made her onscreen debut in 1997 with the direct-to-video film, Eddie Izzard: Glorious. Her first feature film was Croupier (1998), in which she played a minor role of a Girl with Joint.
Rhona played Cass in her debut TV show Ghostbusters of East Finchley in 1995 in episode 5 of season 1.
Rhona Mitra released her debut single “Getting Naked” in 1997. She released her debut studio album, Come Alive in 1998, which was produced by musician and record producer Dave Stewart.
As a model, Rhona has modeled for number of brands including Jones Apparel Group’s denim wear and as Lara Croft in Tomb Raider.
Rhona Mitra Favorites
Her favorite things are not available at this time.
Rhona Mitra Net worth
Rhona Mitra has a estimated net worth of $10 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rhona Mitra
- She went to two schools, one being Roedean but was expelled from both of these schools.
- After meeting Judi Dench at the age of 9, Rhona decided to become an actress.
- Susan Sarandon is her acting role model.
- In 2001, Mitra was ranked No. 46 on the Maxim Hot 100 Women of 2001.
- Rhona Mitra was nominated for a Screen Actors Guild Award in 2006 for her part in the Boston Legal TV Series.
- She was also nominated in 2009 for Scream Awards for Best Actress for her role in Underworld: Rise of the Lycans.
- She has two butterfly tattoos on her abdomen.
- In 2014 and 2015, she played Dr. Rachel Scott in the first two seasons of Michael Bay’s post-apocalyptic television series, The Last Ship.
- In 2017, she played Charlotte in the fourth season of The Strain TV Series.
- in 2018, Mitra was cast as Mercy Graves in The CW television series Supergirl.