Courtney Ford is an American actress. She is best known for her roles on television, such as playing Christine Hill on Dexter, Portia Bellefleur on True Blood, Lily on Parenthood, Tonia Pyne on Murder in the First, Kate Taylor on Revenge, Kelly Kline on Supernatural and Nora Darhk on Legends of Tomorrow. Courtney also played the lead role in the Lifetime television film Kept Woman.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Courtney Ford was born on the 27th of June 1978, in Huntington Beach, California, United States.
She’s currently 45 years old.
On her mother’s side, she has Mexican ancestry, while, on her father’s side, she is of English and Irish descent.
Courtney Ford’s formal education information isn’t available.
- Father – Terrell E. Ford
- Mother – Jeanine Ford
- Siblings – J. R. Orci (Stepbrother), Roberto Orci (Older Stepbrother) (Screenwriter and Producer)
- Relatives – Everett Elmer Ford (Paternal Grandfather), Ramon/Raymond Nonato Aragon (Maternal Grandfather), Mary Frances Martin (Maternal Grandmother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Courtney Ford has dated –
- Brandon Routh (2003-Present) – In 2003, Courtney Ford first met actor Brandon Routh, who is best known for playing Superman, at the Lucky Strike Lanes Bar in Hollywood. Routh was working as a bartender at the establishment and during their meeting, Courtney kept on asking for cocktails while claiming the previous one was too strong so that she could chat with him for a longer period of time. He proposed to her in 2006 while they were in England for Superman Returns press tour. They were picnicking in Glastonbury when he got down on his knee in August 2006. They got married in November 2007 at the romantic wedding held at the El Captain Ranch in Santa Barbara. In August 2012, she gave birth to their son, whom they named Leo James Routh.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Courtney appearance in the TV shows Dexter, Legends of Tomorrow, Supernatural, Parenthood and True Blood.
In 1998, Ford made her theatrical film debut in the comedy sports movie, BASEketball. However, her appearance in the movie wasn’t credited. Her first credited theatrical film appearance came in the sci-fi horror movie, Alien Raidersin September 2008.
In 2000, Courtney Ford made her first TV show appearance in Besieged episode of the crime drama TV series, Profiler. However, her work in the episode was uncredited. Her first credited TV show appearance was in Saving Private Ryan episode of the UPN Network sitcom, Moesha in 2001.
Courtney Ford Net worth
Courtney Ford has a estimated net worth of $4 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Courtney Ford
- Ford had a passion for acting from a very young age. Later she moved to Los Angeles to give herself the best shot at an acting career.
- After having struggled to find meaningful work for 10 years, she was about to give up her acting career and had decided that her audition for Dexter was going to be her last screen test. However, in the last audition of her career, she managed to bag her career-defining role.
- Courtney has taken her acting training from the iconic and prestigious, The Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute.
- Since then, she has appeared in a number of hit TV shows and also lent her voice for the lead characters in a bunch of TV series.
- She got acting training from prestigious The Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute.
- She voiced for the character Maria Santiago, the lost wife of the character Dom in the game series Gears of War.
- Courtney Ford starred in the hit HBO series True Blood as Portia Bellefleur, Andy Bellefleur’s sister. She was a recurring cast member in the fourth season.
- In 2009, Variety included her in their “TV’s Top 10 To Watch: New Faces for Fall” feature.