Choi Byung-chan is a South Korean singer and actor. He debuted as a member of South Korean group Victon. In 2020, he made his acting debut in the drama Live On. In promotion of his acting debut, he appeared in the magazine 1st Look. In October 2021, he appeared in his first historical drama The King’s Affection. Choi alongside fellow member Han Seung Woo, became a contestant on the survival show Produce X 101.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Choi Byung-chan was born on the 12th of November 1997, in Jeonju, North Jeolla, South Korea.
He’s currently 25 years old.
He has South Korean ancestry.
His educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown (Policeman)
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Choi Byung-chan has dated –
Choi has largely opted to keep his personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
- In feet – 6 feet 1 inches
- In centimeters – 185.4 cm
- In meters – 1.854 m
- In Kilograms – 62 kg
- In Pounds – 136.7 lbs
He wears a size 11.5 (US) shoe.
Byung-chan became known as, Vocalist and visual artist for the K-pop group Victon that won the Model-tainer Awards at the 2017 MAXIM K-Model Awards.
In 2014, Choi joined A Cube Entertainment (which became Plan A in 2015 and then IST Entertainment in 2022) as a trainee. In 2016, he debuted as a member of South Korean group Victon. In 2019, Choi competed in Produce X 101 alongside groupmate Han Seung-woo. Choi withdrew from the show permanently on July 11 to recover from the increasing pain brought by his chronic Achilles tendinitis.
In 2020, Byung-chan landed his first role in television by appearing as Kim Yoo-shin in the series, Live On. In October 2021, Choi appeared in his first historical drama The King’s Affection.
Choi Byung-chan Net worth
Choi Byung-chan has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – b__yccn
Some Lesser Known Facts About Choi Byung-chan
- Choi is originated from South Korea. His father, a policeman.
- When he was a little kid, he wanted to follow in his father’s footsteps and join the police force, however, when he was in tenth grade, his interest shifted to music.
- In 2016, Byung-chan debuted as a member of South Korean group Victon.
- His nicknames during the training period were Giraffe, as he is tallest in the group, “Model” because of good looks.
- In his free time he likes listening to music, watching Bigbang music videos, playing video games, and window shopping.
- In 2019, Byung-chan competed in Produce X 101 alongside groupmate Han Seung-woo. He withdrew from the show permanently on July 11 to recover from the increasing pain brought by his chronic Achilles tendinitis.
- In November 2020, Choi made his acting debut in the show Live On. He played the role of Kim Yoo-shin, which he gained praise for his three-dimensional acting for the character.
- In February 2022, Choi played Shin Ha-min in the series Business Proposal.