Cheryl Cole is an English singer, songwriter and television personality. While still in the group, she began a solo career in April 2009 and between then and 2014, she released four studio albums 3 Words, Messy Little Raindrops, A Million Lights and Only Human which collectively produced ten singles, including five UK number-ones. Cheryl has the second most UK number one singles for a British female solo artist with five records, behind Jess Glynne, who totals with seven.
Cheryl Ann Tweedy
Chery, Chez, Chezza
Singer, Songwriter, Television Personality
Birthday / Date of Birth
Cheryl was born on June 30, 1983 in Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England, UK.
She’s currently 35 years old.
Cheryl attended Walker Comprehensive School in Newcastle. She learned dance at The Royal Ballet’s summer school.
- Father – Garry Tweedy
- Mother – Joan Callaghan
- Siblings – Garry Tweedy (Brother), Andrew Tweedy (Brother), Joseph Callaghan (Brother), Gillian Callaghan (Sister)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Cheryl has dated –
- Ashley Cole (2004-2010) – English footballer, Ashley Cole started dating her in 2004. Post which, they announced their engagement in 2005 when he proposed Cheryl in Dubai that year. In the following year, i.e. in 2006, they got married. Their relationship ended in early 2010 when Cheryl Cole filed for divorce because football star cheated on her with 5 other women. Their divorce was confirmed in September 2010.
- Derek Hough (2010) – American dancer, musician, and choreographer Derek Hough dated her from February to May 2010. She also got suffered from Malaria on a trip to Tanzania and Derek remained with her all the time. Despite these things, they called it quits in May 2010.
- Taio Cruz (2011) – Cheryl and British singer Taio Cruz were romantically linked to each other in 2011 and their romance was just a few months old when they separated in December 2011.
- Tre Holloway (2012-2013) – Cheryl started dating Tre Holloway in July 2012. The two stayed happily in love and it was October 2013 when they called it quits.
- Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini (2014-2016) – Cheryl started dating Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini in April 2014 and the two got married the same year in July 2014. Their marriage lasted two years and they officially separated on January 10, 2016.
- Liam Payne (2016-2018) – In 2016, Fernandez-Versini started dating singer Liam Payne and the two were often spotted together in public. Cheryl gave birth to couple’s first child, a son named Bear on March 22, 2017. The couple separated in 2018 after dating for around two and a half years which was confirmed by Cheryl herself in a tweet in July 2018.
- In feet – 5 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 160 cm
- In meters – 1.6 m
- In Kilograms – 51 kg
- In Pounds – 112 lbs
- Measurements – 34-23-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
She earned a lot of fame after she won Popstars: The Rivals reality show on ITV network and became a member of Girls Aloud music band. She is also best known for her albums, 3 Words (2009), Messy Little Raindrops (2010), A Million Lights (2012) and Only Human (2014).
Cheryl released her debut studio album, ‘3 Words’ on October 26, 2009. The album consisted of 11 tracks of which the three lead singes “Fight for this Love”, “3 Words and “Parachute” topped the UK charts. The former one went on to become the best seller single of 2009. The album peaked at no. 1 on the UK musical charts and also peaked at top positions in the likes of France, Germany and the Netherlands. It was certified as 3x Platinum in UK, 2x Platinum in Ireland.
Cheryl made her acting debut with the 2007 British comedy film, ‘St Trinian’s’, the sixth in a long-running series of films based on the works of cartoonist Ronald Searle set in St Trinian’s School.
In 2002, she appeared as a contestant in the reality TV show Popstars: The Rivals. She won the show and became a member in the girls group, Girls Aloud.
Cheryl has appeared in TV commercials for British Gas, SCS Furniture, Eldon Square Christmas and Reveal magazine.
- Favorite Food – Sunday Roast and Chinese Food
- Favorite TV Programs – The Hills, The City, Eastenders, Coronation Street, Big Brother
- Favorite Movies – All Disney movies, Chicago (2002), Rize (2005), Pretty Woman (2005)
- Favorite Songs – Tik Tok by Kesha, Boom Boom Pow by Black Eyed Peas, New York by Jay-Z and Alicia Keys
- Favorite Beauty Product – L’oreal Elvive
Cheryl Net worth
Cheryl has a estimated net worth of $42 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – CherylOfficial
- Instagram – cherylofficial
- Twitter – cherylofficial
Some Lesser Known Facts About Cheryl Fernandez-Versini
- She started her professional career at the age of seven by appearing in a television advert for British Gas.
- Cheryl has 2 pets named, Coco and Buster.
- She has made it to FHM’s list of top 100 sexiest women in the world many times. She was ranked no. 2 in 2005, no. 7 in 2008, no. 1 in 2009, no. 2 in 2012.
- She has won Virgin Media Award twice in 2009 and 2012, respectively, under the categories “hottest female” and “Best Judge”.
- In March 2009, She climbed Mount Kilimanjaro for Comic Relief with her Girls Aloud band members.
- She is close friends with Rihanna Free Atwood, Alexandra Burke and Will Young.
- Cheryl got her first tattoo when she was 16; a tribal pattern on her lower back.
- She has her wax figure installed at Madame Tussauds London in October 2010.
- She was named the “Best Dressed Woman” by Glamour Magazine in 2009 and 2010.
- Cheryl has the second most UK number-one singles for a British female solo artist with five records, behind Jess Glynne, who totals with seven.
- She has appeared on the cover of leading magazines like British Vogue, Elle and Harper’s Bazaar.