Casey Coates is an American celebrity wife. She is a popular interior designer, environmental activist, and movie producer. Likewise, she is famous as the second wife of television star Ted Danson. Moreover, Ted is popular for his role as Sam Malone in the NBC sitcom ‘Cheers’. In the year 1996, Casey also opened her own non-profit organization ‘Global Possibilities. In addition, she has produced a one-hour documentary film, Who’s Got The Power which focuses on the effects of global warming and the benefits of renewable energy. Casey also worked briefly as an administrative assistant at Wall Street.
Environmental Designer, Activist, Celebrity Wife
Birthday / Date of Birth
Casey Coates was born in 1938, in Long Island, New York, United States.
She’s currently 85 years old.
Casey went to Great Neck High School and later proceeded to join Lasell College in Boston. She later moved to London, and after one year there, Coates moved back to New York. She also holds a BFA in Environmental Design from Parsons School of Design.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Casey Coates has dated –
- Ted Danson (1977-1993) – Casey was in a married relationship with Ted Danson who well-named American actor and producer and played the role of Sam Malone on the NBC sitcom Cheers, Jack Holden in the films Three Men and a Baby, and so on. On 3oth July 1977, the couple tied the knot. In 1976, she met him. In 1979, the former couple welcomed their first daughter, Kate Danson. Sadly, Coates suffered a debilitating stroke after her first pregnancy. Later, the couple adopted a second daughter, Alexis Danson. Later, Ted had an affair with Whoopi Goldberg, and was spotted together frequently. After knowing this affair, in 1993, Case filed for divorce and they separated. It was regarded as one of the costliest divorces in Hollywood history.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In Kilograms – 57 kg
- In Pounds – 125 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 33B
She wears a size 9 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Casey became known as an American environmental designer and environmentalist widely recognized for being the ex-wife of popular American actor, TV personality, and producer, Ted Danson who is famous for playing the character of Dr. Ray Petit in the movie, American Dad. She has produced a one-hour documentary film, Who’s Got The Power which focuses on the effects of global warming and the benefits of renewable energy. Casey also worked briefly as an administrative assistant at Wall Street.
Casey Coates Net worth
Casey Coates has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Twitter – Casey Coates
Some Lesser Known Facts About Casey Coates
- Casey was born and raised in Long Island, New York, United States of America. Her mother was an artist, and her father was a musician.
- She was always an artistic kid as she redesigned her bedroom, made plans and painted raw wood.
- After completing her education in Environmental Design at the university, Cassey began her career in design. She worked in Cambridge and New York as well.
- For many years, she has been educating people about the environment, mainly the disastrous global effects of climate change.
- In 1996, the personality formed her own non-profit Global Possibilities. The NGO works to promote the use of solar/renewable energy in the environment as a natural alternative to fossil fuels.
- Apart from this, Coates is also a named producer. She has produced a one-hour documentary film, Who’s Got the Power, targeting the reality of global warming & the benefits of solar energy 2007.
- Casey’s daughter, Kate is a named Hollywood actress and has worked in many shows and films, Crime Scene Investigation(CSI).
- Coates ex-husband, Ted is known for the role of Dr. John Becker on the CBS sitcom Becker. He was also featured in the CBS dramas CSI: Crime Scene Investigation and CSI: Cyber as D.B. Russell.