Caroline Flack was an English television and radio presenter. She began her career as an actress, starring in Bo’ Selecta! and presented various ITV2 spin-off shows including I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! NOW! and The Xtra Factor. Flack won the twelfth series of Strictly Come Dancing in 2014; the following year she began presenting The X Factor replacing the long-standing presenter Dermot O’Leary and Love Island. She left Love Island in December 2019 after being arrested for allegedly assaulting her boyfriend, the tennis player Lewis Burton.
Caroline Louise Flack
Television Presenter, Actress
Birthday / Date of Birth
Caroline Flack was born on the 9th of November 1979, in Enfield, London, England.
She was 40 years old when she died.
On 15 February 2020, Flack died at her home in Northeast London the media reported her death as a suicide.
Caroline Flack attended Great Hockham Primary School and Wayland Community High School in Watton, Norfolk. She developed an interest in dancing and performed in village pantomines while at school. Between 1996 and 1999 she studied dancing and musical theatre at the Bodywork Company in Cambridge.
- Father – Ian Flack
- Mother – Christine Flack
- Siblings – Jody Flack (Twin Sister; who now is a mom of three children)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Caroline Flack has dated –
- Prince Harry (2009) – Prince Harry and Caroline had a fling in 2009 (from April to June in 2009) when they were found partying together and exchanging flirty messages on Facebook.
- Harry Styles (2011-2012) – Caroline first met One Direction’s Harry Styles in May of 2011 during The X Factor show. Though, their relationship was called as fake by the people because rumors about Harry’s real sexuality appeared. She is also fifteen years his senior. The couple separated in January 2012.
- James Arthur (2012) – After musician James Arthur won The X-Factor, he was seen kissing Caroline on many occasions. But, the duo denied any relationship. James also commented that Caroline was definitely a serious girlfriend material.
- Jack Street (2013-2015) – Caroline started dating music manager Jack Street in the summer of 2013, who is again her junior just like Harry. But, this time the age gap is only 8 years. Jack manages the band like Disclosure and Sam Smith. They split in August 2015.
- Danny Cipriani (2019) – She dated rugby player Danny Cipriani for a short while in 2019.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 63 kg
- In Pounds – 139 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 6.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Caroline Flack had hosted a number of television shows including I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! NOW! (2009-2010, The Xtra Factor (2011-2013), Love Island (2015-2019) and the spin-off series Love Island: Aftersun (2017-2019).
In 2001, Flack debuted with Is Harry on the Boat? which is a British TV film released on Sky One channel. She played the role as Blonde.
Caroline first television break came in 2002 when she was picked to play the role of Bubbles on Bo’ Selecta!, a British adult television sketch show written and performed by Leigh Francis.
Caroline has not appeared in a commercial for any brand yet.
Caroline Flack Favorites
Her favorite things are unknown.
Caroline Flack Net worth
Caroline Flack has an estimated net worth of $8 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – carolineflack
Some Lesser Known Facts About Caroline Flack
- Caroline shared her bed with twin sister until the age of four.
- She has modeled for Maxim magazine in the past.
- She loves playing chess.
- In 2009, Flack replaced Kirsty Gallacher as co-host of Gladiators with Ian Wright for the second series on Sky1.
- In 2015, she was named 5th in FHM’s Sexiest Women.
- In February 2016, Flack and Murs confirmed that they would not be returning for the 13th series of The X Factor and were permanently replaced by O’Leary.
- In May 2016, she began co-presenting Sunday Morning Breakfast from 9 am to noon over the summer with Gethin Jones across the Heart Network.
- She has worked on Channel 4, E4 Music, BBC Two, CBBC Channel, Sky1, BBC Three, ITV, and ITV2.
- In December 2019, Flack was charged with assault on her ex-boyfriend Lewis Burton at her London home.
- Flack was found dead in her London flat on 15 February 2020. In a statement, the family confirmed that Flack had died by suicide.
- Flack had been due to present a reality series about cosmetic surgery called The Surjury on Channel 4, but it was cancelled following her death in February 2020.