Camilla Ainsworth is a British entrepreneur and television personality who is known for finishing runner-up on the reality show The Apprentice (UK) and The Apprentice: You’re Fired! in 2018, finishing runner-up to Sian Gabbidon after battling her way to the final and impressing Lord Sugar throughout. She is also the founder and managing director of MylkPlus dairy-free beverages. Camilla lost to swimwear entrepreneur Sian Gabbidon on The Apprentice (UK).
Entrepreneur, Television Personality
Birthday / Date of Birth
Camilla Ainsworth was born on the 15th of July 1995, in England, United Kingdom.
She’s currently 27 years old.
Camilla attended the University of Manchester where she studied law.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Camilla Ainsworth has dated –
- Owen Warner – Camilla has been rumored to be dating Hollyoaks star, Owen Warner.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70 m
- In Kilograms – 62 kg
- In Pounds – 136.5 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 33D
However, she prefers to dye her hair a shade of silver.
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Camilla became known as as the youngest ever finalist on the reality show The Apprentice (UK) and The Apprentice: You’re Fired! (2018). She was just 22 when she appeared on the BBC programme (2018), finishing runner-up to Sian Gabbidon after battling her way to the final and impressing Lord Sugar throughout.
In 2018, Ainsworth landed her first role in television by appearing as youngest participant on the reality show The Apprentice (UK) and The Apprentice: You’re Fired!.
Camilla Ainsworth Net worth
Camilla Ainsworth has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – camillaainsworth
- Twitter – Camilla Ainsworth
Some Lesser Known Facts About Camilla Ainsworth
- Camilla was born and raised in England.
- In 2018, Camilla made her debut TV show appearance as a contestant in The Apprentice (UK). She was the youngest contestant to make it to the finals at the age of 22. However, she lost to swimwear entrepreneur Sian Gabbidon.
- She is the founder of Pathway To Prime Plan.
- Ainsworth has a confirmed Instagram account with 45k supporters. She is generally seen posting about herself and her business.
- Her favorite actor are Tom Cruise.
- She is also the founder and managing director of MylkPlus dairy-free beverages.
- In 2019, the drinks industry listed the young entrepreneur as one of the Top 10 women to watch.
- She has been named “Top 10 women to watch list” by Starling Bank and “Top 10 female entrepreneurs making moves” in Business Insider Magazine.
- Camilla considers her people skills her biggest strength.
- She is very fond of skydiving and swimming with sharks.
- In 2023, Camilla had been working out at Barry’s UK. Around the same time, Camilla has also been training in boxing with British kickboxing champion Chantelle Scott.