Brooke Lewis Bellas is an actress and producer, known for the mystery iMurders (STARZ) opposite Billy Dee Williams, Gabrielle Anwar, and Frank Grillo, the mobster movie Sinatra Club opposite Danny Nucci and Jason Gedrick (Netflix), the thriller Kinky Killers (SHOWTIME) opposite Charles Durning and Michael Pare, and her comedic mobster Vampire “alter ego” character Ms. Vampy (Hyvio). She began her dreams in Philly, then moved to NYC and got her first “break” playing Donna Marsala in the Actors’ Equity Association Off-Broadway hit comedy Tony n’ Tina’s Wedding.
Bellas moved to Hollywood and launched Philly Chick Pictures in 2002. In 2007, she played Dr. Grace Sario in Kinky Killers on SHOWTIME and had the title ‘Scream Queen’ bestowed upon her. In 2019, she was inducted into The Carney Board for the honorable Carney Awards Character Actor Hall Of Fame created in honor of character actor icon Art Carney. In 2020, she was honored in the best-selling historical commemorative coffee table book ‘1000 Women In Horror, 1895-2018′. In 2021, she was inducted into the Phillytainment ‘PA Celebrity Hall Of Fame’.
Brooke Lewis Bellas
Birthday / Date of Birth
Brooke Lewis Bellas was born on the 1st of September 1975, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
She’s currently 46 years old.
Grew up in Philadelphia and New Jersey. She spent her summers at the Jersey Shore. Her parents divorced when she was two years old. She was headed to Law School but chose to move to New York City to pursue acting and never looked back.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brooke Lewis Bellas has dated –
Tracking her social media when she was younger, she was linked to or seen on dates with celebrities including Wilson Jermaine Heredia, Patrick Van Horn, Michael Lington, Andrew Stevens and more.
- In feet – 5 feet 0 inches
- In centimeters – 153 cm
- In meters – 1.53 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 36-26-36
- Bust – 36 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
Voluptuous Figure, Big Hair, Full Lips, High Heels
Began her regional and musical theater career in Philadelphia and New Jersey, then signed with Tazmania Records/Metropolitan Records and released the freestyle song “Get Me Off Your Mind”.
She moved to New York City and found success Off-Broadway with rave reviews in several newspaper articles for her portrayal of Berdine in the hilarious Charles Busch comedy, Psycho Beach Party.
Originated the role of Jewel in Mark Weiser’s Off-Broadway, cult classic Vampire Rock Opera, The Cure, directed by famous Broadway Director, Tom O’Horgan (Hair and Jesus Christ Superstar).
Was cast as Ricko’s Girl, Mark Ruffalo’s girlfriend, in 54 (1998), but her scenes opposite Mark Ruffalo and Ryan Phillippe were cut on set during production.
Played the role of Stacey in the film teaser that won 3rd place in the original Project Greenlight on HBO.
Brooke is a passionate Philanthropist and has performed on Broadway at the August Wilson Theatre and the Palace Theatre to benefit Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS as an AIDS Activist, has been an active force in several charities supporting Breast Cancer Awareness for the Busted Foundation and The Lynn Sage Foundation, Women Empowerment as a Board Certified Life Coach, and is a Celebrity Ambassador for the Breaking The Chains Foundation.
TV Guide Magazine July 25-31, 2004 mentioned her for her role as Gina Grazano in the sitcom Quintuplets on FOX.
GoreZone Magazine “Vogue for Horror Fans” Celebrity Goremate August 2010.
Inspired by Ms. Vampy’s Tween Tawk, Teen Tawk& In Between Tawk in 2011, she became a Board Certified Life Coach.
Published ‘Ms. Vampy’s Teen Tawk: There’s A Lotta Power InYa Choices’ book for teen girls October 2015. Hit Amazon #1 New Release in two categories: Social Situations and Self-esteem & Self-respect.
Published ‘Coaching From A Professed Hot Mess: Tips on Life, Love, Dating, Online Dating, Female Empowerment & LGBT Support from a Board Certified Life Coach, TV Dating Expert & Hot Mess’ August 2016. Hit Amazon #1 New Release in two categories: Etiquette and Etiquette Guides & Advice.
Inducted into the Phillytainment ‘PA Celebrity Hall Of Fame’ in 2021, alongside Philadelphia natives, including Will Smith, Bob Saget, Richard Gere, Grace Kelly, Patti LaBelle, DJ Jazzy Jeff, Pink, Jill Scott, Maria Bello, Tina Fey, Boyz II Men, M. Night Shyamalan, Kevin Bacon, Bradley Cooper, Kevin Hart, Kobe Bryant, Eve, and more.
Member of the Producers Guild of America (PGA), The National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences- New York Chapter (NY NATAS) and San Francisco/Northern California Chapter (SF/NorCal NATAS) and Emmy Awards Judge, Online Film & Television Association, Women In Film, and Film Independent.
Brooke Lewis Bellas Net worth
Brooke Lewis Bellas has an estimated net worth of $2 to $5 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – BrookeLewisLA
- Instagram – brookelewisla
- Twitter – BrookeLewisLA
Some Lesser Known Facts About Brooke Lewis Bellas
- Brooke is a huge Philadelphia Eagles fan.
- In 2007, she played Dr. Grace Sario in the horror, mystery Kinky Killers on SHOWTIME and had the title ‘Scream Queen’ bestowed upon her in the entertainment industry.
- In 2010, she was honored with the ‘B-Movie Award for Scream Queen of The Year’ for her work in Slime City Massacre.
- In 2015, she was a guest at the prestigious SAG-AFTRA Foundation Independent Features Screening Series with The Mourning.
- In 2016, she was honored with the ‘Mary Pickford Award’ to “Highlight Women in The Film Arts” at Zed Fest.
- In 2017, she was honored by the prestigious Actors Awards with the ‘Best Actress In A Drama Award’ for her work in Sprinkles.
- In 2017, she was also acknowledged with the honorable ‘Stella Adler Acting Award’ at the Action On Film International Film Festival.
- In 2018, she was honored by the prestigious Actors Awards with the ‘Best Actress In An Indie Film Award’ for her work in Psycho Therapy.
- In 2019, she was inducted into The Carney Board for the honorable Carney Awards Character Actor Hall Of Fame created in honor of character actor icon Art Carney.
- In 2020, she was honored in the best-selling historical commemorative coffee table book ‘1000 Women In Horror, 1895-2018’ and at the NOVA Fest with the ‘Best Supporting Actress in a TV Series Award’ for her work opposite star Casper Van Dien in Stripped.
- In 2021, she was inducted into the Phillytainment ‘PA Celebrity Hall Of Fame’ and was also honored by television’s coveted The Telly Awards. She has been fortunate to work opposite a long list of talented veteran actors, which includes, Mark Ruffalo, Andy Richter, Charles Durning, Michael Pare, Michael Madsen, Tony Todd, Billy Dee Williams, William Forsythe, Gabrielle Anwar, Danny Nucci, Jason Gedrick, Michael Nouri, Joey Lawrence, Dominique Swain, Courtney Gains, and many others.
- Visit her official website @brookelewisbellas.com.