Brock Lesnar is an American professional wrestler, mixed martial artist and former football player. He is currently signed to WWE, where he performs on the Raw brand. He was assigned to its developmental promotion Ohio Valley Wrestling (OVW), where he was a three-time OVW Southern Tag Team Champion with Shelton Benjamin. After debuting on WWE main roster in 2002, Lesnar won the WWE Championship five months after his debut at the age of 25, becoming the youngest champion in the title’s history. He was also the 2002 King of the Ring and the 2003 Royal Rumble winner.
Brock Edward Lesnar
The Next Big Thing, Broccoli, Brock Solid, Bork Laser, The Conqueror, The Beast Incarnate
Professional Wrestler, Former American Football Player, Former Mixed Martial Artist
Birthday / Date of Birth
Lesnar was born on July 12, 1977, in Webster, South Dakota, United States.
He is currently 41 years old.
Brock has German and Polish ancestry on his father’s side.
Brock went to Webster High School. Post that Brock attended Bismarck State College in Bismarck, North Dakota. On a wrestling scholarship, he was transferred to University of Minnesota for his junior and senior year of college.
- Father – Richard Lesnar
- Mother – Stephanie Lesnar
- Siblings – Troy (Older Brother), Chad (Older Brother), Brandi (Younger Sister)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Brock Lesnar has dated –
- Sable (2004-Present) – Brock Lesnar came into relationship with Rena “Sable” Mero in 2004 and they married on May 6, 2006. She is then years older than him. The couple together share two biological children sons Turk (b. June 2009) and Duke (b. July 2010). Brock also two children from his ex-lover Nicole McClain, son Luke (b. Brock Jr. in June 2001) and daughter Mya (b. April 2002). He also has a stepdaughter Mariah, daughter of Sable and her late husband Wayne Richardson.
- In feet – 6 feet 2½ inches
- In centimeters – 189 cm
- In meters – 1.89 m
- In Kilograms – 130 kg
- In Pounds – 287 lbs
- Measurements – 55-22-39
- Chest – 55 inches
- Biceps / Arms – 22 inches
- Waist – 39 inches
Working as a WWE wrestler who has won Heavyweight Championship many times.
Lesnar made a cameo appearance in the American biographical sports crime drama film ‘Foxcatcher’ in 2014.
Since 2008, Brock has appeared in a number of television shows, including E:60, Rome Is Burning, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, UFC Ultimate Insider among others.
- Brock had his wrestling debut in October 2000 where he played several dark matches before appearing on WWF television. He made his television debut in 2002. In June 2002, Lesnar won the King of the Ring tournament, defeating Bubba Ray Dudley in the first round, Booker T in the quarter-finals, Test in the semi-finals and Rob Van Dam in the finals.
- Lesnar defeated WWE Undisputed Champion The Rock at SummerSlam on August 25 to become the WWE Undisputed Champion and youngest WWE Champion at age 25, a record previously held by The Rock himself.
- Brock is also a National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Division I champion.
- Brock Lock (Over-the-shoulder single leg Boston crab)
- Kimura lock
- Shooting star press
- Double or a triple non-release powerbomb
- Fallaway slam
- Gorilla press slam
- Knee lifts to the opponent’s midsection
- Running powerbomb
- Multiple turnbuckle thrusts
- Rear naked choke
- Standing double leg takedown
Brock endorsed Dymatize Nutrition in 2009.
Brock Lesnar Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Brad Pitt
- Favorite Actress – Angelina Jolie
- Favorite Music – Hardcore Country
- Favorite Drink – Cold Beer or Cold Rye Whiskey
- Favorite Singers – David Allan Coe, Johnny Cash, Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson
- Favorite Food – Steak
Brock Lesnar Net worth
Brock Lesnar has an estimated net worth of $25 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Portfolio
Some Lesser Known Facts About Brock Lesnar
- In 2005, Brock appeared in ‘New Japan Pro-Wrestling’, making him one of the few American wrestlers to win the IWGP Heavyweight Championship.
- In 2006, Brock Lesnar announced his desire to join the K-1’s mixed martial arts league, after which he trained with the Minnesota Martial Arts Academy.
- In 2012, he won the World Heavyweight Championship by defeating the undisputed John Cena.
- He has also made a Guinness World Record for being the youngest person ever to win the WWE Championship, at the age of 25.
- He took a hiatus from wrestling in 2007, but again started in 2012. He became active in mixed martial arts during that time.
- Brock started working in United States National Guard at the age of 17. At that time, he wanted to work with explosives, but as his red-green colorblindness was considered dangerous, Brock was sent to work in United States National Guard.
- Before becoming a wrestler, he has also worked in a construction company.
- Brock signed with World Wrestling Federation (WWF) in 2000.
- Lesnar has also been seen in numerous comedic Vine and Instagram videos by actor Eric Stonestreet.
- You can also read his autobiography Death Clutch: My Story of Determination, Domination and Survival which he released in 2011.
- Shelton Benjamin is the godfather of Brock’s two oldest children and Paul Heyman of Lesnar’s two youngest children.
- In November 2009, he suffered from mononucleosis and an intestinal disorder called diverticulitis. He had to undergo surgery to get rid of all this. Surgeons revealed that he might have been suffering from diverticulitis since one year.
- In 2017, he bagged the WWE Universal Championship, after defeating Bill Goldberg thus making him the first wrestler ever to have won both the WWE Championship as well as the WWE Universal Championship.