Ayesha Kapur is an Indian-German actress, who is best known from the Bollywood movie Black. She became the recipient of many awards in the Best Supporting Actress category. She became the second youngest (behind Darsheel Safary) to be both nominated and win a Filmfare Award and is currently the youngest person ever to win a Zee Cine Award and an IIFA Award. In 2023, Ayesha will be seen in the movie Hari Om, which is directed by Harish Vyas, the star cast of the movie includes Soni Razdan, Anshuman Jha, Raghubhir Yadav, and many more.
Ayesha Giulia Kapur
Birthday / Date of Birth
Ayesha Kapur was born on the 13th of September 1994, in Düsseldorf, Germany.
She’s currently 29 years old.
She has Indian ancestry.
Ayesha finished her schooling at Deerfield Academy and in 2020, graduated from Columbia University.
- Father – Dilip Kapur (Businessman)
- Mother – Jacqueline
- Siblings – Milan Kapur (Brother), Akash Kapur (half-brother) and Vikas Kapur (half-brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ayesha Kapur has dated –
Ayesha has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 57 kg
- In Pounds – 126 lbs
- Measurements – 33-23-35
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32A
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Kapur became known for her role in the Bollywood film, Black. She has won numerous awards in the Best Supporting Actress category for her performance in Black. This made her the second-youngest person (after Darsheel Safary) to be nominated for and win a Filmfare Award. She currently runs her own brand of accessories, Ayesha Accessories with her mother Jacqueline.
In 2005, Ayesha had her first film onscreen role in the movie, Black as Young Michelle McNally.
In 2023, Kapur had her first web onscreen role in the web series, Sweet Kaaram Coffee as Julia.
Ayesha Kapur Net worth
Ayesha Kapur has an estimated net worth of $150K dollars as of 2024.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ayesha Kapur
- Ayesha grew up and resides in Auroville, Puducherry. Her mother Jacqueline is German, and her father is Punjabi businessman Dilip Kapur, owner of the Hidesign chain of leather goods stores.
- She grew up speaking English, German and Tamil, and also speaks Hindi. She started her career as a child artist at the age of 9.
- In 2005, Kapur starred in her first major role in Bollywood movie, Black, as the young Michelle McNally opposite Rani Mukerji and Amitabh Bachchan.
- She received praises and critical acclaim for her role. For her role, Kapur won the Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actress (2006) at the 51st Filmfare Awards and she holds the record for the youngest nominee and winner of the award in the female category.
- In 2009, Kapur’s second movie was Sikandar where she played the role of a young Kashmiri Muslim girl, Nasreen opposite the lead Parzan Dastur, with whom she develops a bond and becomes his conscience keeper.
- In 2010, Kapur along with her mother Jacqueline, also runs her own brand of accessories, Ayesha Accessories.
- In 2023, Ayesha will be seen in the movie, Hari Om which is directed by Harish Vyas, the star cast of the movie includes Soni Razdan, Anshuman Jha, Raghubhir Yadav, and many more.