Aron Accurso is an American music director, pianist, composer and conductor known for directing Aladdin on Broadway and Songs for Littles. He is also known for being Ms Rachel’s husband. His wife is an American YouTuber, songwriter, and educator. She is famous for creating the YouTube series Songs for Littles, a children’s music series focused on language development for toddlers and infants. Aron is a composer and music director based in New York City, New York. He is the associate music director at Aladdin on Broadway and has worked on several other projects. A familiar face on TV, Aron has appeared as a pianist on shows such as The Bachelorette, The View, and Regis and Kelly.
Music Director, Pianist, Composer, and Conductor
Birthday / Date of Birth
Aron Accurso was born on the 26th of February 1979, in Denver, Colorado, United States.
He’s currently 44 years old.
After completing his high school education, he enrolled at St. Olaf College in Northfield, Minnesota, where he obtained a Bachelor of Arts (B.A) Degree with a major in Music Theory and Composition.
- Father – Frank J Accurso
- Mother – Tanya L Accurso
- Siblings – Joseph Accurso (Brother), David Accurso (Brother)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Aron Accurso has dated –
- Ms Rachel griffin Accurso – Accurso is married Rachel griffin Accurso. On 23 July 2016, They tied the knot and share two children. In 2019, Their firstborn son, Thomas Johnson, was born and in 2022, their second child was born. Their son Thomas was diagnosed with a speech delay condition and did not say his first word until he was two years old.
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 62 kg
- In Pounds – 137 lbs
He wears a size 11 (US) shoe.
Aron became known for being the husband of Ms Rachel, an American YouTuber, songwriter, educator, and social media personality. Aron is a music director, composer, conductor, and pianist. He currently serves as the Associate Musical Director and Conductor for the Broadway show Aladdin. In 2015, he became the first music arranger and director for the premiere of UP Here at La Jolla Playhouse.
Aron Accurso Net worth
Aron Accurso has an estimated net worth of $4 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – aronaccurso
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aron Accurso
- Accurso was born and raised in Denver, Colorado, United States, but currently resides in New York City, New York, USA. He grew up alongside his two brothers.
- He cultivated his musical interests from a young age. He pursued various music classes and honed his skills in instruments like the piano and guitar.
- He is the Associate music director and conductor for Aladdin on Broadway. His additional Broadway credits include Nice Work If You Can Get It, Sister Act, The Little Mermaid, and Billy Elliot.
- In 2015, he was the musical director and incidental music arranger for Up Her, a musical by Bobby Lopez and Kristen Anderson-Lopez that premiered at the La Jolla Playhouse and Calvin Berger by Barry Wyner.
- Besides creating children’s songs, he has developed numerous adult musicals, such as The Dogs of Pripyat, Seeing Red with Joey Mazzarino, and We Have Apples with Rachel.
- He was a member of the St. Olaf Choir and The Limestones as a contemporary acapella. He also performed in theatre productions.
- His favorite actress are Jennifer Aniston.
- On 13 February 2019, he and his wife created Ms Rachel – Toddler Learning Videos. The channel has amassed almost 4.5 million subscribers as of this writing. Aron creates the videos with Rachel.
- Accurso studied writing for the theatre in the BMI Workshop, where he won the Jerry Harrington Award for outstanding creative achievement in musical theatre.
- He trained as a Dramatist Guild Fellow at the St. Olaf Choir.
- Aron also worked as a writer for various projects, including Goodspeed Mercer Colony, The Trail and Strega Nona.