Arizona Muse is an British-American fashion model. Muse has appeared in editorials in French, American, Chinese, British, Korean, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian and Italian Vogue, W, V, Numéro and Dazed & Confused. The March 2011 issue of Dazed & Confused was dedicated to her. Muse has appeared on the cover of the Chinese, Australian, Spanish, Greek, Korean, Mexican, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish and Ukrainian Vogue and Numéro and Dazed & Confused. She appeared on the November 2011 cover of Vogue Paris. She was ranked third on models.com list of the Top 50 Female Models List.
Arizona Grace Muse
Fashion Model, Actress
Birthday / Date of Birth
Arizona Muse was born on September 18, 1988 in Tucson, Arizona, United States.
She’s currently 30 years old.
Arizona Muse attended Waldorf School since 1988. In 2007, she graduated from Sante Fe Preparatory School, Santa Fe, New Mexico.
- Father – Garry Muse
- Mother – Davina Muse
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Arizona Muse has dated –
- Manuel Quintana – She has a son, Nikko Muse, born on April 14, 2009, with her ex-boyfriend Manuel Quintana.
- Boniface Verney-Carronin (2017-Present) – Arizona Muse married Boniface Verney-Carronin in June 2017.
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 53 kg
- In Pounds – 117 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32A
She wears a size 9 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
As of September, 2012, Arizona Muse has been ranked no. 3 on Top 50 Women Models by models.com
Arizona Muse has not appeared in any videos or films.
Arizona first appeared in Ready to wear – Spring / Summer 2011 fashion show.
Fashion Show Debut
Arizona debuted in Ready to wear – Spring / Summer 2011 fashion show.
She has appeared in ad campaigns for Alberta Ferretti, Bebe, Blugirl Folies, Chloé, Coming Step, David Yurman, Derercuny, Fendi, Isabel Marant, Jil Sander Navy, KARL by Karl Lagerfeld, Louis Vuitton, Magaschoni, Massimo Dutti, Next Company, Prada, Rag & Bone, Yves Saint Laurent
Arizona Muse Favorites
- Favorite Beauty Products – Estee Lauder’s Re-Nutriv Intensive Smoothing Body Crème
- Favorite Book – “One hundred years of solitude” by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- Favorite Place – Istanbul in Turkey
Arizona Muse Net worth
Arizona Muse has a net worth of $6 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Arizona Muse
- She began modeling as a teen, signing to Next Models in 2008.
- Muse became pregnant with her son Nikko when she was just 19, before taking a hiatus for over a year.
- Muse returned to modelling in 2010, opening and closing the BCBG Max Azria show in New York in September and also walking for Marc Jacobs, Hervé Léger, Narciso Rodriguez and Proenza Schouler.
- Muse has appeared on the cover of American, Chinese, Spanish, Italian, Korean, Australian, French, Russian and British Vogue.
- She has appeared in editorials in French, American, Chinese, British, Korean, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, and Italian Vogue, W, V, Numéro, and Dazed & Confused.
- In Spring 2012, Arizona was named as Estee Lauder’s newest face.