Aly Raisman is an American gymnast, model and two-time Olympian. She was captain of both the 2012 Fierce Five and 2016 Final Five U.S. women’s Olympic gymnastics teams which won their respective team competitions. Raisman is the 2016 Olympic individual all-around silver medalist and floor silver medalist. Raisman was also a member of the gold-winning American teams at the 2011 and 2015 World Championships. Raisman has also had a successful modelling career, appearing in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2017 and 2018.
Alexandra Rose Raisman
Birthday / Date of Birth
Aly Raisman was born on May 25, 1994 in Needham, Massachusetts, United States.
She’s currently 25 years old.
Raisman attended and graduated from Needham High School in 2012, after completing her senior year via online classes while training for the Olympics.
- Father – Rick Raisman
- Mother – Lynn (née Faber) (Former High School Gymnast)
- Siblings – Brett Raisman (Younger Brother), Chloe Raisman (Younger Sister), Madison Raisman (Younger Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Aly Raisman has dated –
- Jamie McGill (2009-2012) – When she was at Needham High School, she dated her high school sweetheart Jamie McGill who used to play lacrosse for the school. They also went to the PROM night.
- Colton Underwood (2016-2017) – In 2016, American football tight end Colton Underwood and Aly Raisman started dating each other after he asked her on a date during live Q&A with Yahoo. They made their relationship public at Sports Illustrated Sportsperson of the Year event in December 2016 but the duo amicably split in August 2017 after dating for over 6 months.
- In feet – 5 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 157 cm
- In meters – 1.57 m
- In Kilograms – 52 kg
- In Pounds – 115 lbs
- Measurements – 35-26-36
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 6 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Being the most decorated American gymnast. She has won several Gold medals in gymnastics in Olympics.
Gymnastic Match Debut
She played her first match at American Classic in San Diego in April 2009 and scored 53.383 points to finish at 10th place.
Aly has appeared in TV movies and not theatrical films. Her first TV movie was Tyson American Cup in 2010 where she appeared as herself.
Her first TV show appearance was on Anderson Cooper 360° in an episode dated July 19, 2012.
Aly has been seen in TV commercials on The More You Know, Kellogg’s Tour of Gymnastics and others. Raisman has endorsed Polo Ralph Lauren, Revision Skincare, Kellogg’s, GK Elite Sportswear, Got Milk? etc.
Aly Raisman Favorites
- Favorite Favorite Cardio – Outdoor Running
- Favorite Beauty Product – Revision Black Face Mask
- Favorite Shoes – Reebok Skyscapes
- Favorite Gymnast – Lilia Podkopayeva
- Favorite Gymnastics Event – Floor
- Favorite Food – Sushi, Salmon
- Favorite Condiment – Ketchup
Aly Raisman Net worth
Aly Raisman has a total net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Aly Raisman
- Instagram – alyraisman
- Twitter – Aly Raisman
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aly Raisman
- At two, she started gymnastics.
- In April 2009, Aly Raisman competed at the American Classic in San Diego, where she was placed tenth in all-around.
- In March 2010, she competed at the American Cup in Worcester and was placed second in all-around.
- In July 2010, she competed at the US Classic in Chicago and was placed fifth. In August, she participated at the National Championships in Connecticut and was placed third in all-around.
- In March 2011, Aly was placed third at the American Cup in Florida. In July, she won all-around at the US Classic in Chicago.
- In November 2011, she decided to become a professional athlete, so she gave up her NCAA eligibility and a scholarship to the University of Florida and signed with the Octagon sports management firm.
- She recently joined UNICEF Kid Power as a brand ambassador.
- She loves to practice hot yoga.
- In July 2012, a documentary was made on her titled Aly Raisman: Quest for Gold.
- In 2013, she was included in the National Jewish Sports Hall of Fame.
- In March 2015, Aly made her comeback to competition at the City of Jesolo Trophy where she received a gold medal with the US team and individually won bronze medal in the all-around.
- In June 2016, she competed at the National Championships and finished second. After Olympic Trials she was named to the 2016 US Olympic women’s gymnastics team.
- She has launched her own line of socks in collaboration with FEAT.