Xaria Dotson is an American Actress, model, social media star, Instagram influencer, theatre artist, and media face. She mainly works in American Tv series and movies. She is famously known for portraying the role of Evie Grayson in Facebook Watch’s horror web series called The Birch. Xaria began her acting career at the mere age of 16 years and enacted the role of Elizabeth Jensen in the short movie called Red Courage. Apart from this, Dotson has also appeared in many television series and short movies.
Actress, Model, Social Media Star, Instagram Influencer, Theatre Artist
Birthday / Date of Birth
Xaria Dotson was born on the 27th of December 1997, in Portland, Oregon, United States.
She’s currently 25 years old.
Xaria completed her primary and secondary education at a well-recognized local high school in Portland. After that, the actress enrolled herself at the University of Oregon to complete her higher studies and got her bachelor’s degree in fine arts.
- Father – Matt Dotson
- Mother – Bella Dotson
- Siblings – Zoë Dotson (Sister), Zamira Dotson (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Xaria Dotson has dated –
Xaria has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 157 cm
- In meters – 1.57 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 6.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Dotson became known after appearing as Evie Grayson in the series The Birch. She played the role of Tori in the true crime satire series American Vandal. In 2022, she has also acted TV series Devil in Ohio, and she had a minor role in the film American Brothers.
In 2013, Xaria had her first film onscreen role in the short movie, Red Courage as Elizabeth Jensen.
In 2018, Dotson landed her first role in television by appearing as Tori Carucci in the series, American Vandal.
Xaria Dotson Net worth
Xaria Dotson has an estimated net worth of $250K dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – xariadotson
Some Lesser Known Facts About Xaria Dotson
- Xaria hails from Portland, Oregon, United States. She was born into a middle-class Christian family. Presently, she stays in Los Angeles, California, United States.
- Dotson is an American actress who is managed by Seven Summits Management. She ventured into acting career at 11 when she joined a local children’s theatre.
- Xaria got a lot of popularity and a fan following through her amazing acting and modeling skills.
- Apart from her acting career, Xaria is a rising social media influencer. She has accumulated a huge number of followers on her Instagram account.
- In 2013, Xaria made her film debut by working in Red Courage playing the role of Elizabeth Jensen.
- In 2013, she won the best acting award in the category of new talent at the Portland 48-hour film festival for portraying the role of Elizabeth Jensen in Red Courage.
- In 2016, she portrayed the role of Terrorists in Double Oh Awesome.
- In 2018, she earned her Tv debut by working in American Vandal portraying the role of Tori Carucci.
- American Vandal was nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Writing for a Limited Series, Movie or a Dramatic Special.
- In 2022, Dotson acted in the TV series Devil in Ohio, which is based on the YA novel by writer Daria Polatin.