Gracie Bon is a Panamanian plus-size fashion model, Instagram star, and social media influencer. She gained popularity on social media platforms, especially on Instagram for sharing curvaceous, sizzling photos, videos. She is widely recognized for her bikini, sport, beauty, and fashion modeling pictures. In a short amount of time, Bon gathered millions of fans. The MJ Curve Modeling Agency is now Bon’s representative.
Plus-Size Model, Instagram Star
Birthday / Date of Birth
Gracie Bon was born in Panamá City, Panamá.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Gracie Bon has dated –
Gracie has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 102 kg
- In Pounds – 225 lbs
- Measurements – 40-36-55
- Bust – 40 inches
- Waist – 36 inches
- Hip – 55 inches
- Bra Size – 40D
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 8 (US).
Bon became known as a Panamanian plus-size model, and social media influencer, has gained recognition for her stunning bikini and fashion modeling pictures. she uploads to her Instagram account titled graciebon on which she had amassed close to 4 million followers.
Gracie has either endorsed or promoted various brands including PrettyLittleThing and Fashion Nova Curve. She has collaborated with the brand and promoted its clothing line, which caters to curvy women.
Gracie Bon Net worth
Gracie Bon has an estimated net worth of $800K dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Gracie Bon
- Gracie was born and grew up in Panama City, Panama along with her parents and siblings. Bon, also known as Gracie Bonilla.
- Having been passionate about modeling, fashion, and glamour ever since a child, she decided to be a fashion model.
- She gained initial fame and recognition on Instagram because of her sizzling and curvaceous photos. On July 21, 2019, Gracie uploaded her first post to her self-titled Instagram.
- In a short span of time, she gained millions of followers as her photos went viral on social media platforms.
- With increasing fame on Instagram, various bikinis, sports, apparel, and makeup brands including Pretty Little Things, Fashion Nova, NovaMEN, Savage X Fenty, and more have chosen Gracie as the face of their products.
- Red and White are her favorite colors. She likes to play table tennis.
- Presently, she is represented by MJ Curve Modeling Agency. Gracie has also started her own clothing brand called Gracie Bon Closet.
- Bon is also active on TikTok and has gained a significant following on that platform as well.