Vidula Chougule is an Indian television actress, who works predominantly in the Marathi entertainment industry. She is known for playing the lead role of Siddhi Gokarna in Colors Marathi show Jeev Zala Yeda Pisa. As a child artist, she played many roles in the Marathi language theatre plays including Aadinbachya Betavar, Ganpati Bappa Hajir Ho, Aadinbachya Betavar, Zadwali Zumbi, Rakhetun Udala Mor, Sar Kas Shant Shant, and much more. Vidula won several Best Actress Awards for her portrayal.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Vidula Chougule was born on the 7th of December 2002, in Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India.
She’s currently 20 years old.
She has Indian ancestry.
Vidula did her schooling at Chate High School, Kolhapur. Vidula enrolled herself in acting classes at Shinde Theatre Academy in Kolhapur to pursue her acting career.
- Father – Pandurang Chougule
- Mother – Pranoti Chougule
- Siblings – Vaidahi Chougule (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Vidula Chougule has dated –
Vidula has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 50 kg
- In Pounds – 110 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-30
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 30 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
Dark Brown (Natural)
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Vidula became known for playing the role of Siddhi Gokarna in the Marathi-language serial Jeev Zala Yeda Pisa, aired on Colors Marathi. In 2019-21, she played the female protagonist role opposite to Ashok Phal Dessai in Colors Marathi serial Jeev Zala Yeda Pisa. She also acted in the short film, Daag where she played the role of Shobha.
In 2019, Chougule landed her first role in television by appearing as Siddhi Gokarna in the Marathi series, Jeev Zala Yedapisa.
Vidula Chougule Net worth
Vidula Chougule has an estimated net worth of $200K dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Vidula Chougule
- Vidula was born in Kolhapur to Pandurang Chougule and Pranoti Chougule. Her sister’s name is Vaidahi Chougule.
- Chougule began her acting career at a young age. She joined the Shinde Theatre Academy in Kolhapur, Maharashtra and started her acting classes in 3rd standard.
- She played a role in many children’s plays in Marathi theatre such as Aadinbachya Betavar, Bappa Hajir Ho, Aadinbachya Betavar, Ganpati Bappa Hajir Ho, Zadwali Zumbi, Rakhetun Udala Mor, Sar Kas Shant Shant, Mata Dropadi etc.
- In 2019, she made a television debut with the Marathi serial, Jeev Zala Yeda Pisa in which she played the role of Siddhi Gokarna.
- She also acted in the short film, Daag where she played the role of Shobha.
- In 2019, Vidula won the fresh face of the Year award at Colors Marathi Awards.
- Her favorite actress are Deepika Padukone.
- She is a fitness freak and often posts pictures of her workout session on Instagram.
- She keeps her viewers entertained by posting her photoshoot pictures on her social media.
- In 2022, Chougule played the role of ‘Keerti Saranjame’ in the Prime web series, Boyz 3.