Tina Leung is a well known blogger by profession and also well known social media influencer. Leung has earned huge fame and popularity from social media from past few years. She is also a television personality with a recognizable fame across her nation. She is known for her eclectic sense of style. Tina is a very creative person and had a great bonding with her listeners and audience on social media.
Blogger, Social Media Influencer, Fashion Stylist
Birthday / Date of Birth
Tina Leung was born on the 27th of March 1982, Hong Kong, China.
She’s currently 41 years old.
She has Chinese- American ancestry.
Leung went to Bates College in Maine for her education and later went to learn drama from Bristol University. She also attended Fashion Institute of Technology.
- Father – Mr. Leung
- Mother – Cindy Lo
- Siblings – Katrina Leung, Alda Leung, and Tawny Leung
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tina Leung has dated –
Leung has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 157 cm
- In meters – 1.57 m
- In Kilograms – 50 kg
- In Pounds – 110 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Tina became know nas a buzzy fashion stylist and blogger, then through starring on the Netflix show Bling Empire, and then by becoming a founding member of the activism-oriented group House of Slay.
In 2023, Leung made her television debut on the Paris Dylan-directed reality show Bling Empire, where she starred alongside fellow cast members Kevin Kreider, Christine Chiu, and Kelly Mi Li.
Tina has done endorsement work for several brands such as Valentino, Prada, Chanel and Loewe.
Tina Leung Net worth
She has an estimated net worth of $5 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – tinaleung
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tina Leung
- Tina is known for her creative and stylish outfits, which have earned her a reputation in the fashion industry.
- After graduating with a degree in theatre and drama, Tina lived for a few years in New York, studying at the Fashion Institute of Technology.
- Her work has been featured in editorials for Harper’s Bazaar, Marie Claire, and Elle.
- Tina has collaborated with notable figures in the fashion industry, such as designer Jeremy Scott.
- She is also a famous social media celebrity and has hundreds of thousands of followers on her Instagram account (@tinaleung).
- In 2023, Leung made her television debut on the Paris Dylan-directed reality show Bling Empire, where she starred alongside fellow cast members Kevin Kreider, Christine Chiu, and Kelly Mi Li.