Timothy Byers Affleck was an aspiring playwright who was “mostly unemployed.” He worked sporadically as a carpenter, auto mechanic, bookie, electrician, bartender, and janitor at Harvard. In 1960s, he had been an actor and stage manager with the Theater Company of Boston. Moreover, he was best known as the father of Ben Affleck, who is an American actor and filmmaker. His accolades include two Academy Awards, three Golden Globe Awards and a Volpi Cup based in Berkeley, California.
Timothy Byers Affleck
Social Worker, Mechanic, Bartender, Actor, Janitor, Writer and Theatre Director
Birthday / Date of Birth
Timothy Byers Affleck was born on the 21st of March 1950, in Scotland, United Kingdom.
He’s currently 73 years old.
His educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Myron Strong Hopkins Affleck (1918-2002)
- Mother – Nancy Byers (1924-1969)
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Timothy Byers Affleck has dated –
- Christopher Anne Boldt (?–1984) – Timothy married Christopher Anne Boldt. They have two children Ben Affleck, Casey Affleck.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 72 kg
- In Pounds – 159 lbs
Salt and paper
He wears a size 10.5 (US) shoe.
Timothy became known as the father of Ben Affleck, who is an American actor and filmmaker. He worked sporadically as a carpenter, auto mechanic, bookie, electrician, bartender, and janitor at Harvard. In the mid-1960s, he had been an actor and stage manager with the Theater Company of Boston.
Timothy Byers Affleck Net worth
Timothy Byers Affleck has an estimated net worth of $350K dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Timothy Byers Affleck
- Timothy was born in Scotland, United Kingdom.
- Affleck is a social worker, mechanic, bartender, actor, janitor, writer and theatre director.
- He was best known as the father of Ben Affleck, who is an American actor and filmmaker. His accolades include two Academy Awards, three Golden Globe Awards and a Volpi Cup based in Berkeley, California.
- His son’s Ben Affleck first appeared, at the age of seven, in an independent film, The Dark End of the Street (1981), directed by a family friend, Jan Egleson.
- He’s also an accomplished actor and director in his own right. Timothy has appeared in films like Good Will Hunting, The Fighter, and Gone Baby Gone.
- He’s also directed several short films, including one that was nominated for an Academy Award.
- In fact, he looks so good that he’s been dubbed a “silver fox” by some fans on social media.
- Timothy has a full head of silver hair, piercing blue eyes, and a chiseled jawline that would make any Hollywood leading man jealous. Seriously, this guy could give George Clooney a run for his money.