Tiffany Nelson is an American YouTuber and content creator who who rose to fame as the matriarch of the Not Enough Nelsons family channel. She and her family members share their daily lives and adventures with their more than 2 million subscribers. They often create vlogs for the various life milestones in their children’s lives. In 2018, Tiffany made her YouTube debut with a video inspired by the classic Disney film Mary Poppins.
YouTuber, Content Creator
Birthday / Date of Birth
Tiffany Nelson was born on the 24th of February 1975, in Los Angeles, California, United States.
She’s currently 48 years old.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Craig T. Nelson
- Mother – Robin Nelson
- Siblings – Noah Nelson (Brother) Christopher Nelson (Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tiffany Nelson has dated –
- Benji Nelson (1995–Present) – In 1995, Tiffany married to YouTube star Benji Nelson. She met her husband, Benji, when she was 19. She gave birth to and adopted 16 kids between 1997 and 2019, the first being KennaDee in 1997 and the last being Ledger in 2019.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70 m
- In Kilograms – 59 kg
- In Pounds – 130 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 34B
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Tiffany became known being the matriarch of the YouTube family Not Enough Nelsons. She and her family members share their daily lives and adventures videos on their channel.
Tiffany has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Rotita.com.
Tiffany Nelson Net worth
Tiffany Nelson has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tiffany Nelson
- Tiffany was raised in the United States.
- She is an freelance architectural designer and draws houses for a few hours a week.
- In 2018, Nelson made her YouTube debut with a video inspired by the classic Disney film Mary Poppins.
- Tiffany and her family publish videos on their channel every Monday, Friday, and Saturday each week.
- Her favorite actor are Tom Hanks.
- She appeared in the viral “MEET OUR FAMILY OF 18!!” short which has been viewed more than 6 million times.
- She and her family members share their daily lives and adventures with their more than 2 million subscribers. They often create vlogs for the various life milestones in their children’s lives.
- She and Rachel Bennett are matriarchs of YouTube famous families.
- In 2022, Tiffany started writing a book.