Suman Rao is an Indian model and beauty pageant title holder who was crowned Femina Miss India 2019. In 2018, she took part in Miss Navi Mumbai contest, where she was crowned as 1st runner-up. She then auditioned for the title of Femina Miss Rajasthan 2019 which she eventually won. She represented the state of Rajasthan at the Femina Miss India 2019 pageant. She was crowned as Femina Miss India World by the outgoing titleholder Anukreethy Vas on 15 June 2019 at Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Indoor Stadium, Mumbai. During the pageant’s sub contest ceremony, she won the Miss Rampwalk award. She will represent India at Miss World 2019 pageant to be held in Pattaya Thailand on 7 December 2019.
Model, Beauty Pageant Titleholder
Birthday / Date of Birth
Suman Rao was born on the 23rd of November 1998, in Rajsamand, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India.
She’s currently 20 years old.
She attended Mahatma Education Society in Navi Mumbai and studied commerce at the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, in New Delhi where she is studying Charted Accountant (CA).
- Father – Ratan Singh Rao (Businessman)
- Mother – Susheela Kanwar
- Siblings – Jitendra Rao, Chirag Rao (Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Suman Rao has dated –
Due to her very low personal profile, there’s nothing much known about her relationship status.
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 123 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-33
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 9.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Won the Miss India 2019 title.
Miss India 2019
After winning the Miss India Rajasthan 2019 title, she took part in the 56th Femina Miss India 2019 beauty pageant. Suman will represent India at Miss World 2019 pageant to be held in Pattaya, Thailand, on 7 December 2019. From where, Vanessa Ponce of Mexico will crown her successor at the end of the pageant. Miss India 2018, Anukreethy Vas from Tamil Nadu crowned her successor Suman Rao.
Film & Television Debut
She hasn’t any appeared in Film & TV series.
Suman has not appeared in a commercial for any brand yet.
Suman Rao Favorites
- Favorite Dream Holiday Destination – Maldives, Italy, Dubai & Indonesia
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Movie – Cleopatra
- Favorite Perfume Brand – Elizabeth Arden’s Red Door
- Favorite Food – Sushi & Chocolate Fudge
Suman Rao Net worth
Suman Rao has a estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – suman_rao_official
- She got interested in modeling at a very young age and her family is hugely supportive of her in her career.
- She is an accomplished Kathak dancer.
- Her hobbies include listening music, watching television and lying on bed.
- Suman Rao has modeled and walked the ramp for leading fashion houses in India.
- Rao donated Rs. 80,000 to the Child Help Foundation for the betterment of needy children.
- Suman was crowned Centro Miss Rampwalk.
- Her favorite Bollywood actor is Shahid Kapoor.
- Suman is represented by Cocoaberry Talent agency.
- In 2018, she participated in Miss Navi Mumbai contest where she was the first runner-up.
- Won the Miss India 2019 title.