Diseases related to the heart are the most recognized reason for premature demise. It is the most significant health risks in men.
Heart Diseases and Their Types:
The illness in the cardiac structures is known as cardiovascular disorders. It includes the defects and disorders in the coronary artery, aorta, vessels carrying blood, the structural problems in the cardiac muscles and tissues.
Now, the different categories of cardiovascular disorders are:
- Abnormal heartbeats are known as Arrhythmia.
- Deposition of cholesterol and triglycerides in the arterial walls is called Artherosclerosis.
- Cardiac muscles get contracted and become weak that condition is known as Cardiomyopathy.
- Defects present from birth in the cardiac structures are known as congenital heart defects.
- Bad Cholesterol deposition in the arteries towards the heart is known as Coronary Arterial disease.
- Bacterial, viral, and parasital infections in the cardiac structures are known as cardiovascular infections.
How Will You Know That You Have Heart Diseases?
Nowadays, men lead a very careless and unhealthy lifestyle. They have no routine in their diet and lifestyle hence it has made their life sedentary. And because of these young of ages 25-35 years get the prey of heart attacks, strokes, etc.
So, the common signs of heart and stroke are:
- You will have difficulty in breathing properly.
- There will be a lot of pressure on the left side of your chest.
- There will be feeling congestion, pain and compression in the chest.
- There will be pain and stiffness in your arms, neck, back, jaw, stomach.
- Extravagant sweating will be there.
- The whole body will undergo numbness.
- Drowsiness and dizziness.
- There will difficult in speech delivery.
- The body will lose control, the equilibrium of the body will be disturbed.
- Blurry vision.
If you observe any of these signs then it is for sure that you are getting a heart attack or stroke. You must immediately call for an ambulance and or seek medical professional help.
Out of every 4 men, 1 dies due to heart attack or stroke in our country. More than 28% which is 2.8 millions of the men population die due to cardiovascular diseases and half of them are below 70 years.
What are the early signs by which you will know that you have any Heart Diseases?
If you have heart diseases then you will get prior signs of that. Like:
- A little bit of work done will exhaust you easily. For example- if you walk through stairs there will be in gasping state.
- Sudden pain on the left side of the chest with the feeling of compression, and it will exist for more than 30 minutes.
- There will pain in your limbs like arms, neck, abdomen, jaw, back of the torso especially on the left side.
- You will face drowsiness very often and irregular heartbeat and pulse rate.
- You will get cold sweats with indigestion problems.
Now, what are the some of the regular ailments that can cause Heart Diseases in Men?
There’s a quite common list of ailments which most of the men have at a very young age. The causes depend on the type of heart diseases.
The Reasons Behind Arrhythmia:
- Metabolic syndrome, like diabetes type 1 and type 2 is the number one reason for arrhythmia.
- Deposition of cholesterol in the vessels carrying blood and coronary aorta which are commonly known as CAD causes arrhythmia.
- Too much alcohol and substance abuse and smoking can damage all the cardiac structures including liver and can cause heart disease.
- Mental issues like stress and misery can likewise deteriorate cardiac tissues and a heart condition.
The Reason Behind Cardiomyopathy Is:
- Uncontrolled blood pressure, hypertension alone can damage the cardiac muscles. Hypertension can stiff up the cardiac muscles and make it harder to pump the blood out. High BP damages the cardiac tissues and leads to myocardial infarction.
- Scar tissue or unknown protein formation on the cardiac structures known as amyloidosis is another ailment which causes cardiomyopathy.
Hence, diabetes, atherosclerosis, smoking tobacco, drinking alcohol and substance abuse, congenital heart defects, increased BP, obesity, are the ailments that cause cardiovascular diseases in young men.
You Must be Thinking of How Artherosclerosis Damages the Heart?
Atherosclerosis is a condition where the arteries get stiff, gets hardened because of the deposition of LDL. The arterial walls get hardened and plaques get deposited on them.
When LDL (bad cholesterol) increases enormously in the blood, then it starts depositing in the arterial walls through which blood passes. And moderately these tiny deposition gets larger and causes partial blockage in the arteries. This leads to difficulties in the flowing of blood and this increases blood pressure.
Now the Question is How Atherosclerosis Damages the Heart?
The plaques or the cholesterol statement when it gets bigger it cause torment in the chest and this is known as angina (the main indication of coronary failure). The tiny deposition of LDL burst and causes aggravation and blood clusters arrangement and these blood coagulation block the arteries and in this manner expands the pulse and hardship of oxygenated blood in the cardiovascular muscles and henceforth brings about a coronary failure or stroke.
But, to cease atherosclerosis by having a prioritized lifestyle like eating proper diet foods, avoiding junk and oily fast foods, having physical activities and exercises on daily basis for half an hour, having proper sleep, quitting smoking and drinking alcohol, stop drug abuse. Keeping oneself healthy and fit will keep away all the cardiovascular diseases.