Shin Hye-sun is a South Korean actress. She made her debut in the television series School 2013. In 2017, she played her first leading role and became well known in the weekend drama, My Golden Life, which garnered more than 8 million viewers. Shin is also best known for her other leading roles in Korean dramas such as Still 17, The Hymn of Death, Angel’s Last Mission: Love, and Mr. Queen.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Shin Hye-sun was born on the 31st of August 1989, in Los Angeles, Seoul, South Korea.
She’s currently 33 years old.
She has South Korean ancestry.
Hye-sun attended the National High School of Traditional Korean Arts before she studied film art at Sejong University.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Shin Hye-sun has dated –
Shin has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70 m
- In Kilograms – 50 kg
- In Pounds – 110 lbs
- Measurements – 30-24-32
- Bust – 30 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 30 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 9 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Shin became known for her portrayal of Seo Ji-an in the family drama television series, My Golden Life. For this performance, she bagged the KBS Drama Award for Excellence Award, Actress in a Serial Drama as well as the 6th APAN Star Award for Top Excellence Award, Actress in a Serial Drama.
In 2014, Hye-sun had her first film onscreen role in the short film, One Summer Night as So-ra and she made her theatrical film debut as Yoon-ah in the thriller movie A Violent Prosecutor (2016).
In 2012, Shin landed her first role in television by appearing as Shin Hye-sun in the series, School 2013.
Shin Hye-sun Net worth
Shin Hye-sun has an estimated net worth of $5 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – hinhs831
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shin Hye-sun
- Hye Sun dreamed of becoming an actress since she was in elementary school.
- Shin debuted as an actress through the TV drama School 2013, an installment of the long-running School series, after successfully passing the audition to cast in a schoolgirl role.
- In 2016, her breakthrough came with Five Enough. Her role as a gullible, naively-romantic woman and her pairing with actor Sung Hoon gained popularity among the viewers
- In 2018, Shin was cast as a lead in the SBS drama special The Hymn of Death alongside Lee Jong-suk.
- In 2019, Hye-sun starred in the KBS2 fantasy romance drama Angel’s Last Mission: Love alongside Kim Myung-soo, as a ballerina who has no interest in love.
- In 2020, she started appearing as Kim So-yong (Queen Cheorin)/Jang Bong-hwan, the 25th queen of the Joseon Dynasty who has the soul of a man in her body, in the fantasy historical comedy television series, Mr. Queen.
- In 2020, Hye-sun was cast to play her first lead role in the legal film Innocence, as a lawyer who decides to defend her mother (Bae Jong-ok) from prosecution.
- On December 14, 2021, she renewed her contract with YNK Entertainment once again.
- On August 30, 2022, Shin donated ₩100 million to help those affected by the 2022 South Korean floods through The Neighbors Honors Club.