Sharon McQuillan is an American medical doctor and leader in the field of women’s health. She is an Founder of the Ageless Aesthetic Institute. She is a board-certified physician specializing in integrative, regenerative, and aesthetic medicine. As a board-certified family practitioner, she focused on preventive medicine, diet and exercise, bio-identical hormone replacement, and the mind-body connection long before integrative medicine was mainstream. As a practicing physician, she quickly realized that a healthy self-image is a critical component of optimal health and was one of the first physicians to offer the full spectrum of health, wellness, and cosmetic procedures in her practice. Sharon also offers online telemedicine appointments to assist with the care of her patients.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Sharon McQuillan was born in United States.
McQuillan studied at the Ohio State University of Medicine. During 1983-1984, she performed her transitional internship year at Ohio Health/Riverside Methodist Hospital.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sharon McQuillan has dated –
- Ken Meares – McQuillan is in a relationship with Ken Meares. However, it isn’t clear if they are actually married. Meares is the founder and CEO of Great Health works, one of the largest vertically integrated direct-to-consumer health and wellness companies in the world. Meares’s also a fitness specialist.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 9 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Sharon became known as the founder of the Ageless Aesthetic Institute, and as the medical director of Great Health Works. McQuillian’s passion for esthetic medicine led her to found the New You Medical Institute. The Institute was founded as a medical training company, which hosts and leads workshops for medical professionals who wish to improve their knowledge and practical skills when it comes to esthetic medicine. Her research has yielded impressive results, and has assisted in the development of more advanced botox, filler, and skin-lift treatments.
Sharon McQuillan Net worth
Sharon McQuillan has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sharon McQuillan
- Sharon hills from United States. She prefers to keep her private life tucked away from public view and refrains from opening up on matters concerning her family lifestyle.
- McQuillan is an American physician. She becoming qualified as a medical practitioner, McQuillan has received licenses from a number of states: Pennsylvania, Ohio, Washington, Illinois, and Florida, all recognize her ability to practice medicine within their jurisdictions.
- In addition to her official qualifications, McQuillan holds a number of other posts and accolades.
- McQuillan began her career as a family practitioner, and claims to have investigated the benefits of holistic medicine long before mainstream medicine acknowledged it.
- She applied it preventively, ensuring that many patients never developed conditions and ailments in the first place.
- McQuillan soon realized that this holistic approach extended to a healthy self-image, and to this end, came to believe that esthetic well-being was as important as any other facet of a healthy lifestyle.
- She is best known as the founder of the Ageless Aesthetic Institute, and as the medical director of Great Health Works.
- The Institute was founded as a medical training company, which hosts and leads workshops for medical professionals who wish to improve their knowledge and practical skills when it comes to esthetic medicine.
- Professionally, McQuillan has authored or co-authored over thirty clinical trials.
- Her research has yielded impressive results, and has assisted in the development of more advanced botox, filler, and skin-lift treatments.
- These include New You Magazine, Vogue, Woman’s Day, and the Miami Herald. She has also been featured in many trade publications regarding esthetic medicine.