Sangita Ghosh is an Indian television actress and model. She is better known for her role of Pammi in the television serial Des Mein Niklla Hoga Chand. She anchored the show Nach Baliye with Shabbir Ahluwalia where she also gave multiple dance performances. Sangita is also known for her current role as Pishachini in Divya Drishti.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Sangita Ghosh was born on the 18th of August 1976, in Shivpuri, Madhya Pradesh, India.
She’s currently 44 years old.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sangita Ghosh has dated –
- Rajvi Shailendra Singh Rathore (2011-Present) – In 2011, Sangita married polo player Rajvi Shailendra Singh Rathore of Jaipur in a private ceremony.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 58 kg
- In Pounds – 129 lbs
- Measurements – 33-26-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 33C
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Sangita became known for her role of Pammi in the television serial Des Mein Niklla Hoga Chand (2001-2005). She has also anchored and hosted several award shows & television series.
Sangita started acting when she was ten years old in a serial Hum Hindustani. In 1995, she started her acting career with the TV serial Kurukshetra.
Sangita Ghosh Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Amitabh Bachchan
- Favorite Actress – Sridevi
- Favorite Singer – Shreya Ghoshal
- Favorite Place – Jaipur, Goa
- Favorite Color – Green, Orange
- Favorite Food – Fettuccine
Sangita Ghosh Net worth
Sangita Ghosh has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – sangitara2341
- At the age of 10, she started her career as a child actor with the TV serial Hum Hindustani.
- After completing her education, Ghosh relocated to Mumbai and did a few modelling assignments.
- She did modeling for brands like Donear Suitings, Ayurved Ratna Oil and Nirma.
- In 2001, Sangita played the role of Pammi in the TV serial Des Mein Niklla Hoga Chand and earned wide recognition.
- Sangita hosted the season 1 and season 2 of the dance reality show Nach Baliye.
- In 2006, she portrayed the role of Priyanka Kharbanda / Priyanka Rahul Lamba on popular TV show Viraasat.
- In 2010, Ghosh participated in season 2 of the dance reality show Zara Nachke Dikha and was the captain of the girls team.
- In 2017, she played the antagonist role of Sudha in Star Plus’s thriller series Rishton Ka Chakravyuh.
- In 2019, Sangita is portraying the role of Pisachini in the TV serial Divya Drishti.