Sage Robbins is a former Canadian actress and the wife of the American author, coach, motivational speaker, and philanthropist Tony Robbins. In 2007, Robbins appeared with her spouse in the movie Anthony Robbins: Love & Passion. In 2013, Sage was featured in the film titled Stab 9: The Real Life Sequel. Later, she appeared in Toby the Vampire Slayer TV sitcom in which she starred in 11 episodes.
Bonnie Pearl Humphrey
Birthday / Date of Birth
Sage Robbins was born on the 5th of August 1972, in Canada.
She’s currently 50 years old.
She has Caucasian ancestry.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Bill Humprey
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sage Robbins has dated –
- John Lynch (1992–1999) – In 1992, Robbins got married to John Lynch, a Canadian businessman. In 1999, she got divorced from John.
- Tony Robbins (2001–Present) – Sage met Tony Robbins for the first time during one of his seminars. In 2001, she began dating Tony. On October 15, 2001, she got married to Tony. She is the stepmother of three children of Tony Robbins from his previous relationships; two of them are Jairek Robbins (motivational speaker) and Jolie Jenkins (actress).
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 172 cm
- In meters – 1.72 m
- In Kilograms – 60 kg
- In Pounds – 132 lbs
- Measurements – 33-25-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 9.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Sage became known Being the Wife of Tony Robbins (American author, philanthropist, and life coach). She is also a motivational speaker and has one acting credit. In 2007, she appeared with her spouse in the movie Anthony Robbins: Love & Passion.
In 2001, Robbins made her acting debut with the film Shallow Hal as Tony Robbins Fan.
In 2013, Sage landed her first role in television by appearing as April in the series, Toby the Vampire Slayer.
Sage Robbins Net worth
Sage Robbins has an estimated net worth of $2.5 million dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sage Robbins
- Robbins was born as Bonnie Pearl Humphrey in Canada.
- After she got married to Tony Robbins, she changed her name to Sage.
- In 2001, her former husband, John Lynch, sued Tony Robbins for Alienation of Affection. Sage labeled John’s action as a way to gain public attention and extort money from Tony.
- She formerly worked at a health food store.
- Sage also acted in the short film Stab: The Real Life Sequel (2013) as Paige Matthews. She also appeared in the documentary Tony Robbins: I Am Not Your Guru (2016).
- Robbins also hosts Tony Robbins podcast with him and also assists her husband during his seminars.
- She is an avid dog lover, and she has a pet dog.
- Sage also likes playing golf and often plays golf with her husband whenever she has time.