Robin Christensen Roussimoff is an American wrestler and the daughter of the late great professional wrestler André René Roussimoff who was also known as André the Giant. She often attends Comic-Con events around the United States, representing her father’s legacy and has appeared as ‘herself’ in the 2018 TV documentary created by HBO in her father’s honor titled, Andre the Giant. In January 2020, Robin is also a key consultant on an untitled biopic being made on her father.
Robin Christensen Roussimoff
Birthday / Date of Birth
Robin Christensen Roussimoff was born in 1979, in France.
She’s currently 44 years old.
She has French and American ancestry.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – André René Roussimoff a.k.a. André the Giant (Professional Wrestler) (d. 1993)
- Mother – Jean Christiansen (Wrestling Publicist) (d. 2008)
- Siblings – She is only child of famous wrestler Andre the Giant.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Robin Christensen Roussimoff has dated –
Robin has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 6 feet 0 inches
- In centimeters – 183 cm
- In meters – 1.83 m
- In Kilograms – 100 kg
- In Pounds – 220.5 lbs
- Measurements – 44-40-44
- Bust – 44 inches
- Waist – 40 inches
- Hip – 44 inches
- Bra Size – 40D
She often tends to dye her hair blonde, burgundy, or pink.
She wears a size 11.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 14 (US).
Robin became known for the daughter of the late great professional wrestler André René Roussimoff. She also known for his appearances on Vince McMahon’s WWF for over a decade.
Robin Christensen Roussimoff Net worth
Robin Christensen Roussimoff has an estimated net worth of $10 million dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Robin Christensen Roussimoff
- Roussimoff was born in France. She brought up in France and the United States. She was born to the great wrestler late André the Giant and late Jean Christensen. She has no siblings.
- She grew up living with her mother, Jean. She had not a good relationship with her father. In her whole life, she met her father only five times.
- Robin’s father, Andre, was one of the great wrestlers in history, he was not defeated for more than 15 years. He was also the highest paid wrestler in the 1970s.
- She has stated that her earliest memory of her father was at a doctor’s clinic, where he was getting a paternity test. He had initially refused to accept Robin as his daughter because he believed that his acromegaly affliction had rendered him incapable of having a child. Acromegaly was the disorder that was the reason behind his giant size.
- On 27 January 1993, her father died due to congestive heart failure.
- Robin is a wrestler not as famous as her father but she is trying to continue her father’s legacy. She has also worked in her father’s biopic, Andre The Giant.
- Her hobbies are driving, spending time with her best friend, judging movies, live music, and comic books.
- Robin credits Johnny Depp as being one of her favorite actors of all time. She inherited her father’s estate when he died.