Rubika Liyaquat is an Indian news anchor and journalist. In 2007, she started her career. She has worked in the India’s major news channels Aaj Tak, Zee News and Live India. Furthermore, she has known as a neutral news channel journalist in BAG Films Limited. She is popular among the Indian audience for her oratory skills and anchoring style. She is currently employed by the ABP News channel.
Journalist, Indian News Anchor, Presenter
Birthday / Date of Birth
Rubika Liyaquat was born on the 18th of April 1983, in Udaipur, Rajasthan, India.
She’s currently 40 years old.
She has Indian ancestry.
Rubika did her schooling at Udaipur’s St. Gregorios Senior Secondary School and went to the University of Mumbai to pursue her Bachelor of Mass Media (Journalism). In 2003, While studying Journalism, Rubika did a 3 months internship with Channel 24. In 2005, she completed her graduation.
- Father – Amar Liyaquat
- Mother – Fatma Liyaquat (Scientist)
- Siblings – Anjum Liyaquat (Younger Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rubika Liyaquat has dated –
- Naved Qureshi (Journalist) (2012-Present) – In April 2012, Rubika married to journalist Naved Qureshi. The couple lives together in Noida and has two children, a boy and a girl.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 34-28-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 28 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Rubika became known as a News Anchor, Presenter, and Journalist. She is popular among the Indian audience for her oratory skills and anchoring style. She was popular for bringing out the facts of the Jindal family while working for Zee News. She is currently employed by the ABP News channel.
Rubika Liyaquat Net worth
Rubika Liyaquat has an estimated net worth of $450K dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rubika Liyaquat
- Rubika was born in Udaipur, Rajasthan and a large part of her childhood was spent in Udaipur. She also has a younger sister.
- After completing her graduation in 2005, she had to look for a job for two years. In 2007, she got an offer to work with channel Live India and accepted the offer for her first job.
- Till September 2008, she worked there and, then, joined News 24 as an anchor and senior correspondent.
- After some time, she got an offer from Zee News and started working for Zee News. Rubika Liyaquat was known for show Taal Thok ke and the show airs on Zee News. It was originally a debate show.
- In August 2018, Rubika resigned from Zee News and joined ABP News Network. In ABP News, she started hosting the primetime show Master Stroke from 9 pm Monday to Friday.