Janki Bodiwala is an Indian actress from Ahmedabad, India who predominantly works in the Gujarati film industry. She is known for Chhello Divas, Tamburo, Chhutti Jashe Chhakka and Bau Na Vichar. She is also a dancer and has appeared in several cover videos. On January 5, 2019, Janki and Divya Amarnani showcased their dance skills at Waves Dance Academy, Thaltej Branch. They choreographed and performed a dance routine to the Hindi song ‘Aankh Maare’. This dance video became incredibly popular and has gathered over 12 million views on YouTube. Bodiwala modeled for various commercials and brand endorsements.
Actress, Model, Beauty Pageant Contestant
Birthday / Date of Birth
Janki Bodiwala was born on the 30th of October 1995, in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
She’s currently 27 years old.
She has Indian ancestry.
Janki attended M K Secondary & Higher Secondary School, Ahmedabad. After that, she went on to enroll at the Goenka Research Institute of Dental Science, Gandhinagar where she pursued a Bachelor of Dental Science (BDS) but decided not to complete her degree.
- Father – Bharat Bodiwala
- Mother – Kashmira Bodiwala
- Siblings – Dhrupad Bodiwala (Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Janki Bodiwala has dated –
- Yash Soni – In May 2022, Janki and fellow actor Yash Soni confirmed their relationship. Yash Soni took to his Instagram account to share that he was in a relationship with Janki Bodiwala.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 33-28-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 28 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
Dark Brown (Natural)
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Janki became known for her work in Chhello Divas (2015), Tamburo (2017), Chhutti Jashe Chhakka (2018), and Bau Na Vichar (2019). She also participated in Miss India 2019 where she was in the top 3 finalist of Miss India Gujarat.
In 2015, Bodiwala had her first film onscreen role in the movie, Chhello Divas as Pooja and she made her theatrical film debut as Aarya in the horror thriller movie, Vash (2023).
Janki has done endorsement work for several brands such as Dabur Honey, VLCC, Vadilal, Forever52 India, Trichup, Vasu Healthcare, Gujarat Tourism, Vivo Gujarat, Daniel Wellington.
Janki Bodiwala Net worth
Janki Bodiwala has an estimated net worth of $800K dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Janki Bodiwala
- Janki was born and brought up in Ahmedabad, Gujarat to Bharat and Kashmira Bodiwala.
- Bodiwala made her acting debut in the Gujarati film, Chhello Divas, written and directed by Krishnadev Yagnik.
- On 20 November 2015, the film released in 231 screens worldwide with positive reviews from critics and commercial success.
- She walked as the showstopper for a women’s empowerment event in Ahmedabad, which was sponsored by Mercedes Benz and supported by The Times of India newspaper.
- On November 26, 2015, the first post that Janki uploaded to her Instagram account was. She believes in the lines of You got one life live it up.
- In 2017, she acted in O! Taareee, Tamburo and Daud Pakad. She appearrd in Krishnadev Yagnik’s Naadi Dosh along with Yash Soni.
- In 2019, Janki took part Miss India beauty contest where she placed amongst the top 3 finalists of Miss India Gujarat.
- She also appeared in films like Chhutti Jashe Chhakka, Tari Maate Once More and Bau Na Vichaar (2019).
- Janki played a special part in the Gujarati song Vaagyo Re Dhol from the film, Hellaro. Bhoomi Trivedi sang the song, and Abhishek Shah directed it. This song was released on the occasion of Diwali.
- In 2019, Bodiwala was ranked as the 50th most desirable woman in The Times list of the 50 Most Desirable Women.