Rosa Valenty is a Spanish actress and vedette. She began acting in the theater where he participated in Revista shows. In 1975, she made her film debut with the film All the Screams of Silence , by Ramón Barce. In 1985, she participated in the anthology about the Revista that Fernando García de la Vega made for TVE The Spanish Musical Comedy and ten years later in his imitation La Revista. But it is in the theater where she has focused her artistic career above all, which has allowed him to work alongside professionals of the stature of José Luis López Vázquez, Pedro Osinaga, Carmen de la Maza, Aurora Redondo and Pilar Bardem.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Rosa Valenty was born on the 13th of April 1951, in Madrid, Spain.
She’s currently 72 years old.
She has Spanish ancestry.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rosa Valenty has dated –
Rosa has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Rosa became known as a Spanish actress and vedette. In the following years she appeared in several minor titles, mainly in the comedy genre such as Butler for Everything (1976), Mayor by Election (1976), both by Mariano Ozores, The Divorce That Comes (1980), by Pedro Masó or Préstame your wife (1981), by Jesús Yagüe, with Alfredo Landa as well as titles of greater dramatic significance such as A un dioscología (1977), by Jaime Chávarri.
In 1975, Valenty had her first film onscreen role in the movie, All the Screams of Silence.
In 1985, Rosa landed her first role in television in the series, TVE The Spanish Musical Comedy.
Rosa Valenty Net worth
Rosa Valenty has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2024.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rosa Valenty
- Valenty began acting in the theater where he participated in Revista shows .
- In 1975, she made her film debut with the film, All the Screams of Silence by Ramón Barce .
- In 1985, she participated in the anthology about the Revista that Fernando García de la Vega made for TVE The Spanish Musical Comedy and ten years later in his imitation La Revista.
- She has also occasionally appeared in some episodes of the series Farmacia de Guardia (1992) or Academia de Baile Gloria (2001), with Lina Morgan .
- But it is in the theater where he has focused his artistic career above all, which has allowed him to work alongside professionals of the stature of José Luis López Vázquez, Pedro Osinaga, Carmen de la Maza, Aurora Redondo and Pilar Bardem.
- In 2005, she was involved in a controversy with the showman Moncho Borrajo who decided to dispense with her in España Cabaret , the play he was going to direct. The actress sued him for unfair dismissal amid mutual personal disqualifications. Finally, Justice ruled in favor of Valenty.
- Valenty was also one of the first actresses to appear naked on stage.
- Likewise, the other celebrity she has a quiet internet-free life. She enjoys spending time with her family away from the limelight.