Carol Kikumura is an actress who has appeared in both television and cinema. She is known for her role in the beloved television series, Hawaiian Eye. Through her role in the show, she gained widespread recognition and became a household name. She also known as the wife of Rod Taylor who was an Australia-born American film and television actor with more than fifty feature films to his credit. At the age of 30, he got his first lead role, when he played H. G. Wells in ‘The Time Machine’; the role instantly elevated him to stardom. He died of a heart attack four days short of his 58th birthday, at his home in California. Carol has had a remarkable career in the entertainment industry, captivating audiences with her talent and charm.
Gaaimi Yaemi Kikumura
Actress, Celebrity Wife
Birthday / Date of Birth
Carol Kikumura was born on the 17th of May 1942, in San Francisco, California, United States.
She’s currently 81 years old.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Carol Kikumura has dated –
- Rod Taylor
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 50 kg
- In Pounds – 110 lbs
- Measurements – 32-24-32
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 32 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Carol became known for her portrayal as waitress in Hawaiian Eye. Her captivating presence and natural acting skills caught the attention of audiences and industry professionals alike, launching her into stardom at a young age. She also known for being the wife of Actor Rod Taylor whose fame increased when he starred in director Alfred Hitchcock (Dir.)’s 1963 film The Birds. He also voiced one of the lead characters in the 1961 animated Disney film 101 Dalmatians. According to numerology, Rod Taylor’s Life Path Number is 7.
In 1959, Kikumura landed her first role in television by appearing as waitress in the series, Hawaiian Eye.
Carol Kikumura Net worth
Carol Kikumura has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2024.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Carol Kikumura
- Carol was born in San Francisco, United States, as Gaaimi Yaemi Kikumura. She has not publicly shared details about her parent’s name and profession.
- In 1959, Kikumura’s rise to fame began when she made her television debut in the popular series, Hawaiian Eye.
- Carol also known for being the wife of Actor Rod Taylor whose fame increased when he starred in director Alfred Hitchcock (Dir.)’s 1963 film The Birds.
- As Kikumura’s career flourished, she continued to showcase her versatility as an actress, taking on various roles in both television and film.
- Her captivating presence and natural acting skills caught the attention of audiences and industry professionals alike, launching her into stardom at a young age.
- Likewise, the American celebrity has a quiet internet-free life. She enjoys spending time with her family away from the limelight.
- Kikumura does not appear to be active on social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.