Robyn Lawley is an Australian model, best known for being the first Australian plus-size model to feature in the cover of an Australian fashion magazine. She also won the award of Fun, Fearless Female, Rising Star Award in 2011. She has been featuring on the cover of the various magazines like Cosmopolitan, Marie Claire and French Elle to name some of her works. With her rising popularity as a cover model she has amassed a total of 197k followers on her Instagram account.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Lawley was born on June 13, 1989 in Girraween, New South Wales, Australia.
She is currently 29 years old.
New York City, New York, United States
She went to Macarthur Girls High School in New South Wales, Australia.
- Father – Chris Lawley
- Mother – Janne Lawley
- Siblings – She has two older sisters
Robyn Lawley can be contacted via these modeling agencies –
- Wilhelmina Models – New York
- Okay Models – Hamburg
- Why Not Model Agency
- Bella Model Management (Mother Agency)
- New Madison Models
- Milk Management – United Kingdom
Boyfriend / Spouse
Robyn dated –
- Everest Schmidt – Robyn is dating American basketball player turned lawyer, Everest Schmidt from a long time. The couple welcomed their first child on 26th February 2015, and she often posts about her child on her Instagram account.
- In feet – 6 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 189 cm
- In meters – 1.89 m
- In Kilograms – 89 kg
- In Pounds – 196 lbs
- Measurements – 38-32-42
- Bust – 38 inches
- Waist – 32 inches
- Hip – 42 inches
- Bra Size – 33C
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Her shoe size is 9 (US).
Being a plus size model.
Fashion Show Debut
Robyn Lawley debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2011 fashion show where she walked the ramp for One Stop Plus.
She has not done any of the films.
Lawley has done advertisements for Boux Lingerie, Calzedonia, Chantelle Lingerie, Clements Ribeiro for Evans, H&M, Persona Collezioni, Lane Bryant, Marina Rinaldi, Mango, Ralph Lauren, Sculptress, and Robyn Lawley Swimwear.
- Big size & Beautiful
- Towering Height
Robyn Lawley Awards
- Lawley was voted the winner of the Australian Cosmopolitan Fun, Fearless Female, Rising Star Award 2011.
- Lawley was also selected for Sydney Magazine’s Top 100 Most Influential People of the year award for 2011.
- In June 2013, Lawley was awarded Model of the Year during the Full Figured Fashion Week.
Robyn Lawley Net worth
Robyn Lawley Net worth is $1 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Robyn Lawley
- Lawley’s personal interests include films, music making, watercolor painting, cooking / eating, rock climbing and traveling.
- She has a tattoo on the lower side of her right wrist.
- She initially did modeling at 16 for a year by signing with a modeling agency. But, Robyn found it hard to maintain size 8 for modeling. So, she left it.
- At 18, Robyn signed with a plus size modeling agency in Australia called “Bella Model Management”.
- In 2011, she became the first-ever plus-size model to cover Vogue Italia.
- Lawley is also the first plus-size model to be featured in any Ralph Lauren campaign.
- She has modeled for Mango’s plus size line called “Violeta by Mango” in 2014.
- She also has lots of interest in cooking and runs a food blog called “Robyn Lawley Eats”. Random House also gave her contract to publish a cookbook with original recipes.
- In August 2013, Lawley launched her own swimwear line by collaborating with Bond-Eye Swimwear.
- In June 2013, during Full Figured Fashion Week, she was awarded with the “Model of the Year” title.
- In 2011, Lawley was selected for Top 100 Most Influential People of the year award by Sydney Magazine.
- She is the first plus-size model ever to pose for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition.
- Visit her official website @ robynlawley.com.au.