Renard Spivey is an American former actor known as bailiff on Justice for All With Judge Christina Perez from 2012 to 2016. According to his IMDb profile, Spivey’s movies and TV shows include Cristina’s Court, Corruption and Married Men and Single Women. Renard spent the entire years of his career working at the detention command; later, in 2016, he began serving in court operations. Additionally, he is a former drill instructor. However, in July 2019, he was accused of killing his wife during a fight over a lack of intimacy at their home on Briscoe Street. Spivey’s murder trial caught the attention of many people.
Renard Leon Spivey
Former Actor, Ex-detention Officer, Drill Instructor
Birthday / Date of Birth
Renard Spivey was born on the 20th of July 1956, in Texas, United States.
He’s currently 67 years old.
He has African-American ancestry.
His educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Renard Spivey has dated –
- Heather P. Spivey – Spivey has been married three times to date. On 15 April 1978, he was first married to Heather P. Spivey in Harris County, Texas.
- Debra Melrose Spivey – On 21 January 1994, Renard later married Debra Melrose Spivey after his first marriage didn’t work out. His second marriage was also held in Harris County in front of his family and friends.
- Patricia Ann Marshall – On 21 March 2015, Spivey last marriage was with Patricia A Marshall in Harris, Texas. Although they had an age gap of eleven years, Renard and Patricia seemed to have a deep love for each other. Also, Patricia was only fifteen years old when she gave birth to her daughter, Patrina Marshall. Sadly, in July 2019, their marriage ended up in a tragic story when Renard shot Patricia to death at their home on Briscoe Street after a dispute over intimacy. Moreover, it was reported that Patricia had suspected Spivey to be on steroids or having an affair at the time of her death.
- In feet – 6 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 188 cm
- In meters – 1.88 m
- In Kilograms – 130 kg
- In Pounds – 287 lbs
He wears a size 12 (US) shoe.
Renard became known for his versatile performances across various genres. With his captivating on-screen presence and ability to immerse himself into different characters, he has garnered a dedicated fan base. From portraying charismatic leading men to delivering powerful dramatic performances, Spivey’s talent shines through in every role he takes on. In 2019, Spivey, a former American detention officer, was charged with the murder of his wife, Patricia Ann Marshall.
In 2010, Spivey had his first film onscreen role in the movie, Corruption.
In 2008, Renard landed his first role in television by appearing as Self – Bailiff in the series, Cristina’s Court.
Renard Spivey Net worth
Renard Spivey has an estimated net worth of $900K dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Renard Spivey
- Renard was born in Texas, United States. However, information about his parents and siblings is not publicly available.
- Spivey is a multifaceted person who works as both an actor and a presenter. He has a wealth of experience in both, and he can execute a variety of roles in a variety of settings.
- He has shown originality in writing for television, film, and radio as well as in bringing to life performances on stage and screen. Spivey is a dependable and gifted professional who gives his all to every task he undertakes.
- In 1996, The famous actor began working as a detention officer at the Harris County Sheriff’s Department in Houston, Texas. In 1998, he was promoted to the Sheriff’s deputy position.
- Spivey spent the entire years of his career working at the detention command; later, in 2016, he began serving in court operations. Additionally, he is a former drill instructor.
- Renard is also a former American actor. According to his IMDb profile, Spivey’s movies and TV shows include Cristina’s Court (2008), Corruption (2010) and Married Men and Single Women (2010).
- In 2019, the American actor was arrested for the alleged murder of his wife, Patricia Ann Marshall. Patricia worked in Methodist Hospital’s administration department for over 25 years.