Remy LaCroix is an American adult actress. She was a specialty dancer whose skills included fire dancing and aerial silks. She won the 2013 AVN Award for Best New Starlet and the 2014 AVN Award for Best Actress. In 2016, she was a judge on the web-based reality show The S*x Factor, which is a adult version of The X Factor. Remy has participated in more than 200+ films as an actress.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Remy LaCroix was born on the 26th of June 1988, in San Francisco, California, United States
She’s currently 34 years old.
Remy LaCroix’s educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Remy LaCroix has dated –
LaCroix has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 157 cm
- In meters – 1.57 m
- In Kilograms – 48 kg
- In Pounds – 106 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
LaCroix became known as a winner of numerous awards including AVN Best New Starlet, AVN Best Actress and XBIZ Award – Best Actress.
In 2011, Remy LaCroix made her debut in the world of adult industry for shot her first film.
Remy LaCroix Net worth
Remy LaCroix has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – therealremylacroix
- Twitter – Remy LaCroix
Some Lesser Known Facts About Remy LaCroix
- Before entering the adult entertainment industry, LaCroix was a specialty dancer for several music festivals and Burning Man.
- Her performances included fire dancing, aerial silks and hula-hooping.
- In 2013, Remy was nominated in the AVN Awards for Best New Starlet.
- In 2013, LA Weekly ranked her tenth on their list of ’10 Adult Stars Who Could Be the Next Jenna Jameson.
- In 2014, she was nominated in the TLA RAW Awards for Best Female Newcomer.
- In December 2014, Remy was signed as a contract star with ArchAngel Productions, but less than three months into her contract she terminated her relationship with the production company.
- In 2016, LaCroix was nominated in the XBIZ Awards for Best Actress.
- In 2016, she was nominated in the XBIZ Awards for Female Performer of the Year.
- In 2016, LaCroix was a judge on the web-based reality show The Sex Factor, which is a adult version of The X Factor.
- In 2016, she retired from professional shooting due to pregnancy.
- In 2020, Remy announced her return to the adult industry. Her comeback scene, for the Bellesa studio, was shot in July 2022 released in September 2022.