Ramzi Habibi is an American finance executive and managing director of Oaktree Capital Research. He is better known as the husband of Masiela Lusha, an American actress and author widely recognized for her role as Carmen Lopez in the globally acclaimed ABC sitcom, George Lopez. Ramzi has worked with several reputable financial companies since he began his career as an investor. They include Lehman Brothers, PepsiCo in New York, and SHUA Capital in Dubai. Thanks to the experience he gathered working with these companies, he eventually became a co-director of Oaktree Capital Management, one of the global investment and asset management firms with many subsidiary companies.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Ramzi Habibi was born in United States.
Ramzi studied B.S. in economics with concentrations in finance and organizational and information technology at the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School. Later, he is a charter member of the CFA Institute.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ramzi Habibi has dated –
- Masiela Lusha (2013-Present) – Habibi is happily living a married life with Masiela Lusha. Masiela is a well-renowned Albanian-American actress who is known for her role of Cinderella in the play, The Last Dress Rehearsal, and Belle in Beauty and the Beast. In 2012, They started dating. In July 2013, The lovebirds later engaged and on 28 December 2013, tied the knot in Queenstown, New Zealand. They married with the help of Heli Wessings, New Zealand. For their wedding ceremony, the couple flew with two helicopters from Queenstown to Wanaka and Coromandel Peak. At present, the couple has a son named Landon Lusha.
- In feet – 6 feet 0 inches
- In centimeters – 183 cm
- In meters – 1.83 m
- In Kilograms – 70 kg
- In Pounds – 154 lbs
He wears a size 11.5 (US) shoe.
Ramzi became known as a financer, managing director, and celebrity husband. Habibi is widely famed as the husband of Albanian-American actress, Masiela Lusha. His wife’s career, Masiela began her career as a model and theater actress in Michigan. She then featured in the role of Cinderella in the play, The Last Dress Rehearsal, and Belle in Beauty and the Beast. Moreover, he is also known as the managing director and co-director of Oaktree Capital.
Ramzi Habibi Net worth
Ramzi Habibi has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ramzi Habibi
- Habibi’s birthplace is the United States of America. Not much is known about his father and mother’s details, Ramzi has been secretive about his family details.
- Professionally, in 2008, Ramzi started his career at Oaktree as an associate in the US High Yield Bond decision.
- Earlier, he served at Lehman Brothers for two years in the position of investment banking analyst in the Financial Sponsors Group.
- Some of his past working experiences are Summer internships at SHUA Capital in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates, and PepsiCo in New York.
- Habibi best known as a celebrity husband of a famous American actress, author, producer, and philanthropist Masiela Lusha.
- On the other side, talking about his wife’s career, Masiela began her career as a model and theater actress in Michigan.
- Habibi’s wife has also performed on the Disney Channel series, Lizzie McGuire as the character Olivia in the episode Last Year’s Model.
- Regarding his social media presence, Ramzi Habibi is not an active personality on social media. Habibi has no official Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter account at the moment.