Kaynette Williams is an American elementary teacher, manager, TV host, horse rider, entrepreneur and celebrity ex-wife. Prior to entering the field of education, she worked in music promotion and management. Kaynette has gained fame as the ex-wife of Blake Shelton. Likewise, Blake happens to be a famous American singer-songwriter and television personality. Blake is the seven-time candidate for the Grammy Grants and is perceived for showing up in the Network program, The Voice. Williams used to fill in as the director of Blake while they were seeing someone.
Kaynette Francis Gern
Teacher, TV Host and Personality
Birthday / Date of Birth
Kaynette Williams was born on the 20th of February 1973, in Ada, Oklahoma, United States.
She’s currently 50 years old.
Kaynette did her schooling and local high school in her hometown of Oklahoma. She is a twofold degree holder in major in finance and science.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kaynette Williams has dated –
- Blake Shelton (2003-2006) – On 17 November 2003, Williams was married to singer Blake Shelton. They were high school sweethearts and dated for a long time before marriage. Blake was only 15 years old and Kaynette Gern was just out of high school when the duo met for the first time in their hometown of Ada, Oklahoma. Their long-term love affair turned into marriage at Gatlinburg Tennessee in a small ceremony. Unfortunately, in 2006, they were officially divorced after three years of marriage. Kaynette claimed that her famous ex-husband was guilty of inappropriate marital conduct.
- Cody Joe Scheck – Kaynette is currently dating and living together with a world record holder for steer roping, Cody Joe Scheck.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 167 cm
- In meters – 1.67 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Kaynette became known as a Educator and award-winning math facilitator for elementary school students. Prior to entering the field of education, she worked in music promotion and management. She has worked with several organizations on behalf of women’s rights. Williams is best known as the first ex-wife of Blake Shelton, an American country music singer and TV personality.
Kaynette Williams Net worth
Kaynette Williams has an estimated net worth of $600K dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kaynette Williams
- Kaynette bron as Kaynette Francis Gern and raised in Ada, Oklahoma. She is said to be the only child of her parents.
- Her father was a news presenter at a local news station she got encouraged by his professional excellence and her mother was a teacher at a private school.
- She was talented and used to host programs in her school days. As Williams is also good with her voice, she was suggested for making a career in the field of the music industry as well.
- As a child, she was a very diligent and studious child. She wanted to become a doctor when she grew up.
- Williams is the first ex-wife of Blake Shelton, an American country music singer and TV personality.
- She worked as her ex-husband Blake’s first manager and helped him keep his fledgling career moving forward. She established her fame and public standing as a TV host.
- Kaynette was inspired to serve and study fashion design but all because of her professional perfection she could not give proper time to it. She also hosted television shows.
- She also an Educator and award-winning math facilitator for elementary school students. She has worked with several organizations on behalf of women’s rights.
- Talking of her social media availability, she is not active on any social media platforms. Williams is not seen as active on social media except Facebook.