Princess Beatrice of York is a member of the British royal family. She is the elder daughter of Prince Andrew, Duke of York, and Sarah, Duchess of York. A granddaughter of Queen Elizabeth II, she is currently eighth in line to the throne. She is the elder sister of Princess Eugenie.
Beatrice Elizabeth Mary
Royal, Business Consultant, Research Associate, International Product Analyst
Birthday / Date of Birth
Princess Beatrice was born on August 08, 1988, in London, England, United Kingdom.
He’s currently 30 years old.
- Princess Beatrice started her education at the Upton House School in Windsor. In 1995, she got enrolled at the independent Coworth Park School. In 2000, she got admission at the St George’s School in Ascot.
- In September 2008, she joined the Goldsmiths College in London (part of University of London) to study history and history ideas. In 2011, she graduated with a 2:1 degree.
- Father – Prince Andrew (Duke of York)
- Mother – Sarah Ferguson (Duchess of York)
- Siblings – Princess Eugenie (Younger Sister)
- Others – Queen Elizabeth II (Paternal Grandmother), Prince Philip (Paternal Grandfather), Prince Charles (Uncle), Princess Anne (Aunt), Edward Essex (Uncle), Prince Harry (Cousin), Prince William (Cousin)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Princess Beatrice has dated –
- Nikolai Von Bismarck (2004) – Prince Beatrice dated Nikolai Von Bismarck in October 2004 after they were pictured holding hands at the Mayfair party. They had known each other for a while and had even gone on Inca trail hiking in Peru together.
- Paolo Liuzzo (2005) – Beatrice started going out with Paolo Liuzzo in 2005 after meeting him in Jamaica during holidays. He would later claim that he had visited her home at Royal Lodge and she even wanted to introduce him to her grandfather. However, their relationship came to a sudden end after he was caught up in legal trouble for engaging in the fist fight.
- Dave Clark (2006-2016) – Prince William had acted as a matchmaker for Beatrice and Clark’s relationship. William and Clark had known each other since their college days and he had introduced Clark to Beatrice at Sam Brosnan’s (former James Bond star Sean Brosnan’s son) 23rd birthday party in September 2006. For nearly a decade, Beatrice had followed him to both coasts of US as he tried to build his career. However, it all ended in 2016 after they held talks about why they hadn’t got married by then. It was reported that pressure had been mounting on Dave for nearly a year to propose her.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 57 kg
- In Pounds – 126 lbs
- Measurements – 34-28-36
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 28 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
10 (US) or 40 (EU)
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Best Known For
Being seventh in line to become the British monarch after her grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II.
In 2009, Princess Beatrice was seen in a small role as “Lady in Waiting” in the historical drama film The Young Victoria. Her role was uncredited.
First TV Show
In 2011, she made her first TV show appearance as herself on the talk show, Today.
Being a royal, Princess Beatrice isn’t allowed to do endorsement work for any brand.
- Red hair
- Big round eyes
Princess Beatrice Favorites
- Favorite Disney Film – The Little Mermaid (1989)
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite London Restaurants – The Palomar, Bocca di Lupo
- Favorite Indulgences – Cashew nuts with mustard, Diet Coke, Chips
- Favorite TV Series – How to Get Away With Murder, Outlander, The Walking Dead
- Favorite Clothing Item – Lace bomber jacket from Essentiel Antwerp
- Favorite Footwear Item – Rag & Bone ankle boots
- Favorite Beauty Brands – Charlotte Tilbury and Bobbi Brown
Princess Beatrice Net worth
Princess Beatrice has an estimated net worth of $8 million dollars as of 2018.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Princess Beatrice
- Beatrice has been associated with the HIV-related charities and organizations. In 2002, she paid a visit to Russia to meet children suffering from HIV.
- In April 2010, she created a history by becoming the first British royal family member to complete the London charity. She had participated in a marathon to raise money for “Children in Crisis” charity.
- She has been a longtime supporter of the Springboard for Children project, which aims to promote literacy in children, who are battling learning difficulties while studying in primary schools.
- As a royal, she is a patron of various organizations such as York Musical Society, The Helen Arkell Dyslexia Center, and the York Theater Royal.
- In 2009, with her unaccredited appearance in The Young Victoria, she became the first British Royal family member to work in a non-documentary movie.
- When young, she was diagnosed with dyslexia. Reading Harry Potter books helped her overcome her reading difficulties.
- She was born with scoliosis and the doctors had to operate on her when she was 12 years old to remedy it. As a result of the operation, they inserted metal rods to keep her back straight.
- The hat she wore at the wedding of her cousin Prince William was auctioned on eBay for £81,000, which was split between Children in Crisis and UNICEF.
- In November 2016, she was reported to have cut Ed Sheeran’s cheek with a ceremonial sword used during the mock knighting of James Blunt.
- In 2014, she accompanied her father Prince Andrew on his official engagement trip to the United Arab Emirates.
- She doesn’t have a social media account.