Phil Stutz is an American doctor, author, therapist, and Psychiatrist. Phil is also known as Dr. Phil Stutz, and he has been a renowned psychiatrist and coach for over 40 years. He has treated some of Hollywood’s most prominent actors, businesspeople, and executives. Phil has appeared in the episodes of the Podcast series titled “WTF with Marc Maron”. In December 2022, he appeared on a Goop podcast. In 2023, Phil becomes famous when his book “The Tools” becomes a best-seller. “Stutz,” a documentary directed by Jonah Hill, depicts Phil’s experience, struggle, and life narrative.
Author, Doctor, Psychiatrist, and Therapist
Birthday / Date of Birth
Phil Stutz was born in 1947, in Manhattan, New York, United States.
He’s currently 76 years old.
Phil graduated from the City College in New York. After graduation, Phil received his MD from New York University. He later began getting training in psychiatric training at Metropolitan Hospital.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Phil Stutz has dated –
Phil has largely opted to keep his personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 167 cm
- In meters – 1.67 m
- In Kilograms – 60 kg
- In Pounds – 132 lbs
He wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Phil became known as an American writer, physician, psychiatrist, and therapist. Phil, also known as Dr. Phil Stutz, has been a renowned psychiatrist and trainer for over 40 years. He has treated some of Hollywood’s most famous actors, entrepreneurs, and executives. In 2023, Phil became famous when his book The Tools became a bestseller. Stutz, a documentary film directed by Jonah Hill, describes Phil’s experience, struggles, and life story.
In 2005, Stutz had his first film onscreen role in the movie Special Thanks to Rou London.
In 2012, Phil landed his first role in television by appearing as himself in the series, Charlie Rose.
Phil Stutz Net worth
Phil Stutz has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Phil Stutz
- Phil is from Manhattan, New York. He has never spoken about his family. He only talks about his friend Barry Michels in the interest of his family.
- Stutz struggled a lot when he was younger to get a solid education and become a doctor.
- He is the author of books titled Coming Alive: 4 Tools to Defeat Your Inner Enemy, Ignite Creative Expression, and Unleash Your Soul’s Potential and The Tools: 5 Tools to Help You Find Courage, Creativity, and Willpower and Inspire You to Live Life in Forward Motion.
- All his these books have been written by him as co-author with Barry Michels. Additionally, Barry Michels continues to publish Psychology essays on websites like Quora, Salon, and Today.
- His book Coming Alive is a sequel to his book The Tool. When Phil Stutz completed his MD he first worked as a psychiatrist beginning his training at Metropolitan Hospital.
- He then later performed as a prison psychiatrist on Riker’s Island. Later he opens his private clinic in New York City.
- In 1982, Last he moved to LA and completed getting settled there as a full-time psychiatrist, mental health advocate, and author.
- Phil has already given mental health advice to some of America’s top authors, performers, producers, CEOs, and other creatives.
- Michels and Phil Stutz has YouTube channel. He works together with his colleague and also manages the 5.63k-subscriber “The Tools With Barry.