Pearl occasionally known as Pearl Liaison is the stage name of American drag performer and record producer Matthew James Lent. Lent garnered fame through competing on the seventh season of RuPaul’s Drag Race, finishing joint runner-up. She has a strong social media fan base and has amassed over 1.5 million followers on Instagram.
Matthew James Lent
Pearl has released her music via Sidecar Records & Producer Entertainment Group
Drag Queen, Record Producer, Singer, Actress
Birthday / Date of Birth
Pearl was born on September 11, 1990 in St. Petersburg, Florida, United States.
He is currently 28 years old.
New York City, New York, United States
Pearl’s educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has an older sister and a younger sister.
Pearl is represented by Anthony of Neverland Events & Artist Management.
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
Pearl has not dated anyone publicly yet but she has revealed her ideal type of man as someone who is a gentleman, can make her laugh, and has a super open mind. She has also said that he should not be a freak and should not do crystal meth.
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 68 kg
- In Pounds -150 lbs
Matthew has ‘dark brown’ hair whereas his drag persona, Pearl, is a ‘blonde’.
Matthew is openly gay whereas his drag persona Pearl is bisexual.
Being the drag persona of drag performer and record producer, Matthew James Lent. Ending up as the first runner-up on the 7th season of RuPaul‘s Drag Race.
Pearl released her first album, Pleasure, in June 2015. The album contained 15 tracks and peaked at number 11 on the U.S. Billboard Dance /Electronic Albums chart and reached number 16 on the Heatseekers chart.
Pearl made her first TV show appearance in RuPaul’s Drag Race in 2015.
Web Series Debut
She made her first web series appearance in the series, Untucked, in 2015.
Pearl has done endorsement work for brands like Xyrena.
- Favorite Drag Queens – Dallas Dellaforce, Coco Peru, Lady Bunny
- Favorite Musicians – Miss Kittin, Peaches
Pearl Net worth
Pearl has a net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Pearl
- Pearl has stated her one of the happiest memories to be the one when she had turned 16 and moved out of her parents’ house to live independently.
- When she was younger, she used to draw rich old ladies with big diamond rings and furs, which later inspired her drag persona, Pearl.
- Pearl began her career in drag in 2012 after moving to Chicago.
- She first began doing drag as a hobby but soon she was being booked for her performances.
- In December 2014, Pearl was announced to be a participant on the seventh season of the Logo TV reality television series RuPaul’s Drag Race.
- In June 2015, she announced her own perfume called Flazéda, for which she collaborated with the perfume company, Xyrena and became the first Drag Race member to release a scent.
- Visit her official website @ pearlsworld.com.