Pauley Perrette is an American actress, mostly doing commercials, voice-overs, music videos and short films. She worked as a bartender in New York City. While working odd jobs in New York, she was introduced by a friend to an advertising agency director.
P, Pauley P
Actress, Singer, and Writer
Pop, Pop / Rock
CBS, NCIS: The Official TV Soundtrack
Birthday / Date of Birth
Pauley Perrette was born on the 27th of March 1969, in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States.
She’s currently 53 years old.
She has Japanese ancestry.
Pauley attended Valdosta State University in Valdosta, Georgia, where she studied criminal justice, and later moved to New York City to study at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice.
- Father – Unknown (Firefighter)
- Mother – Donna Bell
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Pauley Perrette has dated –
- Coyote Shivers (1998-2004) – Pauley P dated Coyote who is a Canadian actor and musician. In 2000, After dating for around two years, they got married. In 2004, they decided to divorce in 2004.
- Michael Bosman (2005-2009) – In 2005, Pauley further dated with cameraman Michael Bosman . They eventually got engaged but decided to postpone their marriage until everyone in United States could get married.
- Thomas Arklie (2010-Present) – Pauley moved onto British actor and former British Royal Marine, Thomas Arklie They got engaged. In 2011, but opted to put off their marriage until the controversial Proposition 8 is invalidated in the state of California.
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 62 kg
- In Pounds – 137 lbs
- Measurements – 35-27-35
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 27 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 33B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Pauley became known after Playing Abby Sciuto on the television series based on the Naval Criminal Investigative Service. In 2010, she was awarded the best actress award in the Beverly Hills Film Festival for her performance in To Comfort You.
In 1957, Perrette had her first film onscreen role in the movie, The Price of Kissing.
Pauley landed her first role in television by appearing as Zombie Slut in the horror series, Magical Make-Over. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Almost Famous, My First Mister, Ash Tuesday, The Singularity Is Near, Satan Hates You, Murder One, Frasier, The Naked Truth, The Drew Carey Show, Batman Beyond, Veronica’s Closet, Dead Last, Dawson’s Creek, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, When We Rise, and many more.
In 2009, Perrette has performed one song for the soundtrack album, NCIS: The Official TV Soundtrack released.
Perrette has done endorsement work for several brands such as Volkswagen, Ford Warriors, CBS Cares, Sprint in the USA, New Orleans, Starbucks, Ocean Spray cranberries, Royal Caribbean Cruise Line, Expedia Travel Service.
Pauley Perrette Net worth
Pauley Perrette has an estimated net worth of $22 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Pauley Perrette
- In her childhood, Pauley suffered a serious accident after which she had to undergo eye and leg surgery. Her full body was also placed in a cast.
- Pauley appeared as a waitress at Cafe Nervosa in the sitcom Frasier during season four, and she guest-starred in season one of 24. She has made appearances in several films, including The Ring and Almost Famous.
- In 2001, as a recurring character introduced in season two of Special Unit 2, she played Alice Cramer, the Unit’s public relations person.
- She was an undergrad student in sociology, psychology, and criminal science. She started her master’s degree in criminal science before her career in the entertainment industry.
- In 2010, Perrette began appearing in television commercials for Expedia.com.
- Pauley was the lead singer in the Los Angeles-based, all-female band Lo-Ball, using the stage name Pauley P. The song Can’t Get Me Down.
- Perrette appeared in The Unnamed Feeling video for heavy metal band Metallica from their album St. Anger.
- In 2011, Perrette was the featured vocalist on a song called Fire in Your Eyes by B. Taylor, a Las Vegas-based hip-hop artist. She also sang on the 2011 single Attention Please by DMC.
- She made a guest appearance as a judge on season four, episode six of RuPaul’s Drag Race. As of winter 2018, her Q Score was 44, giving her the highest score of all current female television actors.
- In 2019, Pauley said she left NCIS due to an on-set dog biting incident and alleged multiple physical assaults. She also stated that she was terrified of her former co-star Mark Harmon.
- Perrette played the lead role as Jackie in the CBS sitcom Broke. In May 2020, Broke was cancelled after one season.
- In July 2020, Pauley retired from acting.