Park Seo-joon is a South Korean actor who is best known for appearing in the TV series She Was Pretty, Pots of Gold, Kill Me, Heal Me, One Warm Word, Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth and Fight for My Way. He has also acted in films like Perfect Game, The Chronicles of Evil, Midnight Runners and The Beauty Inside. Besides these, he has hosted the music program Music Bank as well as the SBS Drama Awards. Park has even worked in music videos for popular artists such as The One, and Kim Ji Soo.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Park Seo-joon was born on the 16th of December 1988, in Seoul, South Korea.
He’s currently 34 years old.
He has South Korean ancestry.
Seo-joon attended the Seoul Institute of the Arts.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Park Seo-joon has dated –
Park has largely opted to keep his personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
- In feet – 6 feet 0¾ inches
- In centimeters – 184.5 cm
- In meters – 1.845 m
- In Kilograms – 70 kg
- In Pounds – 154 lbs
Dark Brown (Natural)
He wears a size 11.5 (US) shoe.
Park became known his roles in shows and movies such as What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim, Fight for My Way, Midnight Runners, Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth, The Chronicles of Evil, She Was Pretty, Parasite, Pots of Gold, and Kill Me, Heal Me.
In 2011, Seo-joon made his first film appearance by playing the role of Chil-goo film, Perfect Game, which starred Cho Seung-woo and Yang Dong-geun.
In 2012, Park landed her first role in television by appearing as Si-woo in the series, Dream High 2.
Park Seo-joon Net worth
Park Seo-joon has an estimated net worth of $20 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – bn_sj2013
Some Lesser Known Facts About Park Seo-joon
- Seo-joon was born and raised in Seoul, South Korea with His two younger brothers.
- In 2008, he began his mandatory military service when he was 20 years old, and was discharged.
- In 2011, Park made his first film appearance by playing the role of Chil-goo film, Perfect Game which starred Cho Seung-woo and Yang Dong-geun.
- In 2015, he co-starred as Oh Ri-on, Oh Ri-jin’s twin older brother, in the romantic suspense medical drama series, Kill Me, Heal Me, alongside the likes of Ji Sung, Hwang Jung-eum, Oh Min-suk, and Kim Yoo-ri.
- In 2016, Park starred in youth historical drama Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth alongside Go Ara and Park Hyung-sik, playing a young man of low birth, who becomes a legendary Hwarang warrior in Silla dynasty.
- He has appeared in music videos for songs like I Remember by Bang Yong-guk (feat. Yang Yo-seob), Dream All Day by Kim Ji-soo, and One Two Three Four by The One.
- He is set to star in the sports film Dream as a soccer player turned coach named Yoon Hong-Dae, directed by Lee Byeong-heon, and disaster-thriller film Concrete Utopia directed by Um Tae-hwa.
- On February 10, 2023, Park donated ₩100 million to the Hope Bridge National Disaster Relief Association to help victims of the 2023 Turkey–Syria earthquake.