Payel Sarkar is a Bengali actress who has appeared in Bengali films and Hindi television. She acted many Bengali movies and some Hindi TV serials. Payel Sarkar made her debut in Bengali film industry with the movie Sudhu Tumi, co-stars Prosenjit Chatterjee and Koel Mallick. After two years, she appeared in the movie Bibar. Her first commercial successful film was I Love You in 2007, opposite Dev. In 2009, she acted in the blockbuster Bengali movie Prem Aamar with Soham Chakraborty. Her most successful movie was I Love You, Prem Aamar, Le Chakka, Le Halua Le, Bojhena Shey Bojhena, Amanush 2, Jamai 420, Eagoler Chokh etc. She won Anandalok Award, Kalakar Awards.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Payel Sarkar was born on 10 February 1984, in Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
She is currently 35 years old.
She completed Degree in History from Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India.
- Father – Ashok Kumar Sarkar
- Mother – Konica Sarkar
- Siblings – Sohel Sarkar
Boyfriend / Spouse
Payel Sarkar has dated –
Payel has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 4 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 135 cm
- In meters – 1.35 m
- In Kilograms – 50 kg
- In Pounds – 110 lbs
- Measurements – 34-32-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 32 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
- Film: Shudhu Tumi (2004)
- TV: Love Story (2007)
- Anandalok Award, 2010 Best Actress for Le Chakka
- Kalakar Awards, 2016 Best Actress for Jomer Raja Dilo Bor
Payel Sarkar Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Prosenjit Chatterjee
- Favorite Actress – Kajol
- Favorite Food – Chicken-Rice, Aloo Prantha, Sondesh
- Favorite Colors – Pink
- Favorite Destination – Hong Kong
- Favorite Hobbies – Travelling
Payel Sarkar Net worth
Paayel Sarkar has a net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Portfolio
Some Lesser Known Facts About Payel Sarkar
- She started her film acting Career with Bengali Movie Shudhu Tumi (2004) and her first TV Serial Love Story (2007).
- Paayel Sarkar was interested in acting since her childhood.
- She started her career in 2004.
- She worked in telefilms during her college days.
- She also appeared in popular Bengali magazine Unish Kuri’s cover page.
- She had also worked in popular director Anurag Basu‘s Hindi serials such as Love Story, Waqt, and Ladies Special.
- In 2010, she won Anandalok Award for Best Actress in the movie Le Chakka.
- In 2016, she won Kalakar Awards for Best Actress in the movie Jomer Raja Dilo Bor.